Chapter Eleven

New chapter AND GUESS WHO'S BACK

I'm not gonna spoil it but I guess I already did :/

Well basically I didn't even write a chapter w/o him but he's back anyway.

Oh and I'm very sad coz my turtle died :'(((

And guys I know I said this one would've a happy ending but since I'm an expert in sad endings and I actually have a plot in my head id be happy to know your opinions!

HAPPY ENDING OR SAD ONE?

Please please tell me Because if I'm gonna write the sad one I'm gonna have to start writing the details now!!!!

Enjoy reading lovlies xx

-----------------------------------

11 months later (Oops?)

"ARE YOU READY O2?"

Liam shouted at the crowd and they cheered loudly.it was the last show of the tour,placed in London at the O2 arena.

They've been away from London for so long and they were all really happy to be back home.they loved going to all those new countries,meeting different fans and different cultures and they would Surely all miss the tour but being back in London was really great.because no other place is like home.

The tour was a blast,they met lots of celebrities and made lots of new friends but they hadn't seen their families in about 10 months and they had all planned to go back to their home town as soon as they were back but their manager told them they had to start working for the next album so they basically had no time

They sang some of their songs such as midnight memories,rock me,live while we're young,what makes you beautiful and a few other and eventually reached the last song of the whole tour.

"This is the last song we're gonna sing for the where we are tour,we love you all,this is through the dark."

The fans all cheered loudly.this song was quite popular so they decided to sing it last,and it also meant a lot to them too.because...reasons.specially to Louis.he still remembered the poor sick boy who was laying helplessly on the hospital bed.even though he tried so hard to forget coz he knew the boy was never coming back in to his life.

Liam started singing the song and they soon reached the chorus.

They were near the end when Louis saw Zayn stopped singing from the corner of his eyes.

Zayn's jaw was dropped and he was staring at something in the crowed.

Louis looked at Zayn's eyes direction but saw nothing but screaming fans.

He suddenly rushed to Louis's side and mentioned him to turn his mic off.

"Louis..Lou look!Louis look!"

Louis looked at him confused"what's wrong Zayn?"

Zayn pointed at something in the crowed.

"Louis just look!pay attention to the people,look!"

Louis looked at the direction he was showed,his eyes searched the crowed for a few seconds.

Until he saw it.

A mop of curls staring at him from the crowed.

He felt his mic dropping from his hands.

The whole arena turned silent,Niall and Liam also stopped singing.

He just stared with his mouth dropped blinking,trying to wake up from the familiar dream.

But this wasn't a dream.

It was real.

Harry was in the crowed of his show(haha see what I did there)and was staring at him with the same green eyes.

Of course he couldn't see the colour from this far but he could imagine couldn't he?

Liam and Niall looked at them confused.

"What's wrong"Liam mounted to Zayn.

"Harry"Louis said in disbelief and Niall's eyes widened.

"What?!"

Louis was still looking at Harry in shock.

"It's Harry"he reapeted.

He saw Harry's eyes widen as he said his name.

He couldn't believe his own eyes.

Harry freaking Styles,after nearly eleven fucking months.

He felt the ground moving under his feet.they were pulling down the automatic stage slowly.

"No no STOP"he tried to shout but his mic was gone.

"No stop don't pull me down STOP!"

But he soon couldn't even see the stage anymore.

"Louis what the fuck?!"Liam asked him annoyed.

"We just ruined our last show!any explanations?!"

"Liam Harry was there!Harry Styles was in the crowed Liam!"

Liam's jaw dropped"what...are you sure?"

Zayn spoke up."Yes Liam I saw him!it was Harry!"

"But...didn't you say that he was gonna go away and like,never come back?"Niall asked.

"I don't know!he was supposed to go away and forget about his life in London,and leave everything behind!oh god it was Harry!"

"How long do you think he's been in London?"Niall asked then bit his lip.

"I don't know I don't know anything gosh I just wanna see him!"Louis pulled his hair.

"Well then what the hell are you waiting for go stop him from leaving!"Liam shouted at Louis and he didn't hesitate to run out.

He also tweeted a picture of Harry and said if anyone saw him they should report him to the nearest security.

"Is that Louis"

"Oh my god it's Louis!"

"Look that's him it's Louis!"

He heard people talking around him and blocking his way.

"No please,I'm in hurry please,out of the way!"he looked as far as he could but no sign of Harry.more fans were gathering around him and his vision was getting blinded and his ears were turning deaf by the high pitched screams.

He suddenly felt himself being lifted up.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!"Paul they're security asked him annoyed.

"I'm looking for someone"Louis shouted over the sound of screaming fans.

"Well that someone must be special coz you were getting your self killed!you know that those girls would kill you and chop you off and each take a piece of you home with them don't you?!"

"But Paul I need to find him!here,look at this pic,it's him.could you find him for me please Paul???"Louis begged desperately.

"No need to"Paul said.

Louis looked at him confused"what?

why?I need to find him it's important!"

Paul shook his head."I know,but he's standing right behind you"

Louis turned around shocked,and met a pair of green eyes,looking at him with a smile.

"Hi Lou"