Epilogue

Okay this is officially the end!!

Oh my god even though no one actually liked this story I really loved writing it and I wish I could just write so many more chapters but I don't wanna make it annoying and full of dramas.

Thanks everyone for reading it and reaching it to nearly 800 reads.

I love u and I wish u all the best in life bc why not :)

This is really short but I hope you like it

Xxx

----------------------------------

Fate isn't meeting eachother at a party were you're both drunk and wasted,having the same group of friends,or even being in the same band.

Fate is meeting a sad broken boy,in the most unexpected place,a mental hospital.a beautiful curly boy who Louis fell in love with in the first glance.and since then,there hasn't been a single day that the curly lad wasn't in his mind.there were some up and downs,but they got through that.

Louis and Harry.Harry and Louis.Larry.

One Direction fans accepted them just the way they were,and media didn't mess with them.Harry though,still sometimes would act weird and moody,and Louis never blamed him.the poor boy had been through hell and it was a miracle that he was here now,and also the boy who he fell in love with was someone who looked exactly like his dead twin brother who he loved to death and that was a bit weird right?

After another breakdown that Harry had,which was way worse than the last one they went to the therapy,the doctor said that Harry had to leave his whole past behind,pretend that it was never there in the first place.start a new life from that exact day without any memories about his family the accident or the hospital.

And that was exactly what they did since that moment.

They went home and hung off all the pictures off of Harry's wall,put them in a box and hid it in the basement.they cleared out any single thing that there was which reminded Harry of his past.but there was one problem they could never clear out.Louis.

Louis was what reminded Harry of his past the most and he knew it.but Harry insisted that by looking in Louis' eyes he'd always know that there was no Ian and that it was Louis.so Louis tried to keep his eyes open as much as possible.

He moved in Harry's place after a few months which was just across the street.nothing had changed,but the fact that his toothbrush was now in Harry's bathroom.

They had their first time 2years later at Harry's birthday.after a romantic dinner Louis had planned for him,they headed back home and that was when things got pretty steamy.

But first Louis made sure Harry was completely ready.he didn't want his boyfriend's first time be a force.he didn't want sex,he wanted to make love.he wanted Harry to enjoy every single second of that night and remember it until forever.

And he did.

Harry had never felt so happy before.he felt loved,he felt cared and it was all thanks to Louis.

3 and a half years ago,the 17 years old lad never thought he'd be able to smile or laugh again.he never thought he'd feel happiness again but he did and he owed it all to Louis.Louis was his whole life,the reason of his being.

Harry fell for Louis,at the time when he believed there was no such thing as love.he fell for hom at the most unexpected time.

And it was all because of a pair of gorgeous blue eyes,that spelled his soul,since the moment he first looked at them.