+Epilogue+

Epilogue

Darkness.

A light lullaby.

Then a muffled cry from the distance...

Life is formed.

He put his arms around her and placed her forehead against hers as they were free-falling endlessly, to the unknown pit. They were taking each other's warmth and whispered comforts and promises. A promise for their next life when they meet again. And in that lifetime, they'll surely be together and no one, even death, can ever bring them apart. Dark engulfed them as they shared their last kiss... for the time being.

She was reading the last paragraph of LOVE BE TOLD as she patiently waited in the line while nervously tapping her feet as she is in the last line.

He was busy signing his publication book while smiling brightly at the crowd.

She who approaches nearer as she nervously looks at her watch. He who saw her and smiled inwardly waiting for her to arrive.

He extended his time to reach the girl. She arrived just in time.

He smiled. She smiled back.

"Finally, we met again." The guy told her.

"Again?" The girl asked.

"Yeah. I've been dreaming about you, that's why." He cheekily answered back.

"Was that a pickup line?" She carefully said as her heart fluttered to life.

"Uhm. I guess." He shyly scratched his head and she who is of no words stand still.

"Hey. Name?"

"W-what?"

He chuckled. "Name." He said as he tapped his pen and wiggled the book. "I'll write you a dedication." He winked as she blushed.

"O-oh! Felicity!"

But instead of writing her name down for dedication, he extended his hand towards her.

"Hey, I'm Yanis."

Although they do not remember the past they shared, they'll forever be each others' kept promise.

WORD COUNT: 22 804

DATE COMPLETED: January 20,2017