Chapter 8

Emma's POV:

Oh my gosh! Is that? It is!

"Neal! Neal!" I called out. I could see him in the distance, but then I saw he was with someone. Tamara. When se saw me, she gave me a look of disgust and kissed Neal.

"I thought you loved me!" I yelled over, & I fell to the ground crying.

I woke up, face wet with tears.

It was just a dream. I told myself. I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't. I grabbed my sweater & went outside. I walked around, quietly humming "Once Upon a Dream" from Sleeping Beauty. I laughed wondering if that scene ever really played out with Aurora & Philip.

I could hear a horse in the distance. I looked up. About 150 yards away there was a horse. A man was riding the horse. He resembled Neal from what I could tell, sleepy-eyed & dark. he stopped to look at me. I politely nodded & walked back into the castle.

I need to get him out of my head...

He's dead. No reason to keep thinking of him.

When I got back into my room I saw Henry asleep in my bed. He must've woken up & come to my bed. I kissed his forehead & climbed into bed with him.

My sweet boy...

Neal's POV:

I had just passed the castle. I've seen many people on my journey, but I saw someone who looked like Emma. The woman was far out so I just put that thought in the back of my head and kept going.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

They saw each other and didn't even realize it! If only they took the extra second! Darn! More to come soon! Comment and vote!