7

I was in Hawaii. One of the places Tiffany and my fake father, Todd, brought me too. It was a beautiful day. Not a cloud in the sky. I was in the water on the shallow part of the ocean. The water was perfectly clear. I could see to the bottom. The waves were small and nice. I bounced up and down, over the waves. Tiffany and Todd went to get some ice cream. While they were gone the nice day turned.

The waves began to grow. The clouds showed up out of nowhere. Before I knew it I was caught in a rip tide. I was getting into deeper and deeper water. I couldn't keep my head above the waves.

I began to see mermaids swimming past me. A beautiful and bright coral reef all around me. Some sea horses were floating around. Different colored starfish were on the coral. Some deep purple, some dirty yellow, some bright orange.

I followed the mermaids to a pirate ship that sank several centuries ago. Sharks were guarding it. As we got closer some of them noticed us.

The hammer heads came at us first. Two mermaids got in front of me and fought them off. It only took a few seconds for the tiger sharks to come next. There were a few more of these guys.

I found a pole and threw it to one of the mermaids. She grabbed it and hit one shark across the head. I began to throw rocks from behind the mermaids. The other mermaid found a broken piece of wood from the ship. She used it to slap another shark and sent him to the side of another shark. The tiger sharks were harder to keep away though. Another tiger shark began to come straight at me. The two mermaids weren't able to block this one off. It was only a few feet away now and all I had were rocks. So I kept throwing them but nothing scared it. Finally, it was only a foot away opening its mouth ready for a snack when... It stopped. I took one step to the left and found a wooden piece of the boat sticking out of the tiger shark's gill. I pulled it out and used it to scratch the sharks soft skin. It swam away.

Next was the great white. There was only one of him but he was big and doesn't want to give up the ship. We grabbed our weapons. I was back to only rocks. But the two mermaids were able to distract him and keep hitting him with their weapons. I snuck around and jumped on top of the sharks back and grabbed around it's fin. The shark went crazy. He did whatever he could to try and get me down but I would not leave his back. Finally, I wore him out and the mermaids hit him a few more times and he gave in and left.

We were finally able to go into the ship and look for treasure. As soon as we entered the ship, the entire thing collapsed in on itself. I was crushed and a sharp pain made me wake up.