3: Luke Conard

(A/N sexual content, probably written horribly I have no prior experience also this is a longer chapter with many POV)

We all walked back home in under a half hour. The first thing I did was lay on the couch and procede to take a nap. Yep, I get exhausted after such a chilling day.

"Wake up sleepy head" Someone whispered, poking my cheek. I slapped their finger away and growled at them.

"Geez, even when you're mellow you're not mellow" Mitch said, why was it always Mitch?

"Mitch, you're cool and everything, but that's the most retarded thing I've heard all day" I told him.

"Just all day? You need to spend more time with me and the guys" he chuckled.

"I'll pass, I already have to live with you clowns" I smiled, "Now why the fuck did you wake me up?"

"Language miss," he teased "that daffodil Luke of yours is here to see you"

"Luke a daffodil? Well if he's a daffodil you're at least a ladybug" I fought.

"Ladybugs aren't even flowers, they're bugs" Mitch stated, confused.

"Well you're definitely bugging me" I smirked.

I started walking up the stairs to my room. The spiral staircase made me dizzy.

"Wait, Genesis" Mitch called up the stairs to me.

I decided to look down to show him that he caught my attention. He was amusing me so I'll just let it slide this one time that he called me by actual name.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Why do you hate me?" He questioned, deep in his brown eyes he really was wondering. He seemed a bit hurt.

"I don't hate you Mitch" I said, bluntly.

That much is true anyways.

"Then why are you so mean to me? What did I ever do to you?" He asked.

"Look Mitch, I don't hate you at all. I probably never will. I'm not that type of person, but I'm not in love with you. You're kind of a douche." I answered, honestly.

"Oh" he said looking a bit hurt, "I don't hate you either"

He walked off to the kitchen and I walked slowly back up the stairs. This is the most conversation I've ever had with Mitch, it was weird.

I walked into my room and Luke was sitting on my bed.

"What's wrong babe? Whatcha thinking about?" He asked, Luke could definitely read my emotions. Quite well I might add.

"I had a weird conversation with Mitch, he thinks I hate him" I told him.

"Do you?"

"Well no, hate is a strong word, but he's not my favorite person in the entire world." I told Luke, honestly.

"Well don't worry about him G, you have me" He smiled, snuggling into me.

I kissed his neck softly, "I love you Luke"

He leaned down slowly and kissed me lightly on the lips "Not as much as I love you"

He didn't give me time to argue (and believe me, I could).

Our lips met, and kissed. The kiss was like nothing I have ever experienced before. It was out of love. I requested entrance into Luke's mouth. I always fought to be dominate. And I always win.

Our kiss was moving in sync and getting deeper and deeper I heard a slight moan from Luke, great that means I win. I smirked for a second between our kiss and went straight back to fighting for the dominance I had before. And like I said, I won.