6: The plane

Mitch's POV

I could feel a body stirring around by me. Crap. Who did I manage to sleep with?

My eyes opened wide.

"Genesis?" I exclaimed.

Now I remember. The ginger boy, I saved her from the creepy ginger boy.

Genesis looked at me in shock, covering herself back up in her robe.

"Mitch oh my god, when did you get here?" She asked, horrified. Her face was bright red.

"Oh god Genesis, we didn't sleep together. I promise." I said.

"Then why are you in here?" She asked.

"Do you not remember Max? He tried to take advantage of you while you were pissed drunk." I raised a brow.

Her face went white and I saw her slowly recollect her memory.

"Oh"

"Yeah" I said, awkwardly.

"Do you have any aspirin?" She asked.

Her hangover must be horrific.

"Uh no, we just moved here"

"Fuck fuck fuck" she growled

"I can get you some water" I answered

"I'll give you a twenty if you go to the gas station and get me a Gatorade and some aspirin" she begged.

"Erm I guess I could do that"

"I'm gonna take a cold shower, don't tell Jerome how screwed over I got" she groaned.

I chuckled and walked downstairs.

"Mitch" Jason called from the kitchen.

"What do you need? I'm on my way out" I yelled.

"Come here" He called irritated.

Are his knickers caught in a knot?

I walked into the kitchen and found a... Messy Jason. He was only in his underwear. No joke.

"Put some clothes on, we've got girls in the house" I laughed.

"and how many of them belong to you?" He growled.

"None? What's up with you man?" I asked.

"This" he said, holding his phone up to my face. A picture of Genesis and I sleeping together, her resting in my arms.

"Uhh I can explain that"

"Don't even try, just stop. Back off, G is mine. I called dibs" he scowled.

What the hell?

"She's not land, you can't just claim her" I stated, raising a brow.

"Doesn't matter, I've got this photo and I could ruin you two. Not only to the fanbase, but your friendship with Jerome" he argued.

"Oh my god" I yelled, "fuck off."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

My heart was racing even by the time I was checking out, I couldn't believe what had just happened. Jason just threatened me.

"You alright?" A familiar voice said.

I jumped, scaring the cashier. A little monkey Jerome was standing there, clenching his stomach with laughter.

"Dude, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't notice the things I was purchasing.

"Getting cleaning supplies, have you seen the house?" Jerome asked.