12: Wet

(A/N This chapter is going to get steamy and intense. Both sexually and mentally. Prepare yourselves and feel free to leave feedback. Also I didn't get a chance to read over it, so please just comment the mistakes if you can.)

Genesis's POV

I don't know why I decided to do this, I was trying to save Ashley, but now I have completely lost control over myself. Panic over every part of my body, tears forming in my eyes, my body shaking. It felt like years before we finally got off of that raft. Millions and millions of years of suffering.

"Genesis, are you alright? You seem a bit shaken" someone asked.

No, I'm not okay. I'm dying here and I just need to come back to reality.

My breathing started to get heavier and heavier and the tears that were forming in my eyes started pouring out like a waterfall. I feel weightlessness, sick, panicked all at the same time. Every bad feeling in the world stirred around in my body, acting as if that was okay. Acting as if it was okay to kill someone.

"Genesis" A soft voice said, craddling me into their arms.

The temporary blindness stopped and I was in touch with reality again. I looked up to see the most comforting eyes in the world, Mitchell Hughes.

"What happened?" I shivered.

"The ride caused you to panic, I think you blacked out a little bit. I think we should go to the doctors" Mitch spoke.

"No no no no no, It was just the ride. It scared me shitless, lets just avoid that one" I replied, quickly.

The doctors is the last thing I want to worry about.

"Genesis..please" he begged.

"No" I said sternly, standing up.

I wasn't going to deal with crap right now, I came here to have a good time and I definitely wasn't going to go the doctors for something so stupid.

"Genesis, are you mad at me?" Mitch asked.

I didn't say anything, I don't want to be mad. Mitch stood up and tried to bring me into an embrace, but I wasn't having it. He'll just try to butter me up so he can take me to the doctors for no reason.

"Mitchell, stop it" I growled.

"Genesis, I'm not going to force you to go the doctors" He stated.

Of course he isn't, because he can't do that. I think, it's probably a law or something of the sort.

"Okay" I sighed, trying to not be mad at him.

I'm the shitty person here for not trying to ease his worry.

"Mitch, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude, it's just I panic easy over things that cause me to feel weightlessness. Like the plane, it just doesn't sit well with me. I wouldn't have gone one that ride normally, but I just wanted to save Ashley from Jason" I sobbed.

Bad feelings came over me again and I couldn't help, but cry. Mitch wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"Genesis, it's alright. You don't have to feel bad, you're a good friend for trying, but I honestly think Ashley can handle Jason by herself. It's okay to worry about yourself sometimes" Mitch whispered into my ear.

I smiled at Mitch and his thoughtful words, maybe he was right about some things. He snuggled with me under a tree for a few minutes. Or at least it felt like a few minutes, time goes by so fast with the person you love spending your time with the most.