9: Ashleymariee

(A/N sorry if the content in the last chapter was too sexual, this one is going to be very tame compared to the others.

Another thing, as you can tell Ashley is going to be introduced. What you need to know is:

1.She's not sleazy, and will not be hooking up with Mitch.

2.She will probably not be in the entire book as an important character, I'm sorry. She does get a pretty decent chunk, but just to move the story along.)

Jerome's POV

Yesterday was one of the most distressing days of my life.

For one thing, you'd think that Jason and Mitch would realize I'm trying to get her away from them. Not only do I not trust either, but I'm about 100% sure that Genesis's naive, simple heart could fall for either of them. I keep trying to tell myself that Mitch will call of their 'thing' without having me interfere with the whole mess. Or the other way around if Genesis screws her head back on right.

They've only been 'dating' for 3 days and from what I can tell they're aren't too.. Touchy? Which could be a fantastic sign, because well... Let me you tell you one thing about Mitch, he can be a bit impatient. He doesn't exactly have the best records with girls, especially with the big brothers of girls.

"Jerome, get out of your head. You're ruining our vacation" Lex pouted, sitting down on the bed beside me.

"We've only been here for a couple of nights" I laughed.

"Yeah, but babe, I don't want the entire vacation to be ruined by a little bitterness between you and your bestfriend" she retorted.

"You don't understand, Lex." I muttered, looking down at the carpet, the very ugly carpet.

"Then make me, because I'm pretty sure that's how relationships work" she said to me, jokingly.

She may have said it in a joking matter, but Lex is right. Why does Lex always have to be right? I sighed and looked over to Lex, who seemed ready to take whatever I felt like saying. It's nice having a girlfriend that genuinely wants to listen to you talk and actually not get bored.

"Erm well," I sighed again "Genesis is a fragile human being-"

"No she isn't!" Lex exclaimed "she's YOUR sister, she is the most bull headed, stubborn girl in the universe, Jerome."

I was really shocked to see Lex react that way to me. Was she right though? Well.. We are talking about Genesis, but I mean.. C'mon Genesis is my only sister I gotta keep and eye out for her, to keep her safe. That's one of my very few actual jobs in life.

"That doesn't mean she can't get hurt" I frowned at my words as they processed through my head.

"Jerome, you're not being real here. First thing is Genesis definitely wears the pants in their relationship and second, do you really think that your bestfriend would actually hurt your sister?"

I knew those both to be incredibly true, especially the second. In all of the years I have known Mitch he has never done anything to put a strain in our friendship. I can't believe I'm letting such a small thing get to my head.

"Lex?" I asked, "Why are you always right?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Genesis's POV

Jerome and the boys went out without me to go and do manly things. I actually have no idea what they are doing, but Mitch said I probably wouldn't enjoy it.

The other three girls went for a relaxing spa day, but I wasn't really feeling it so I decided to stay behind and get some shopping done while I still have some alone time.