8: Disaster

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

(A/N So this chapter starts to get pretty sexual towards the end of it, but no actual sex takes place yet. So just hang in there and have fun, hope you get a little kick out of the whole thing.)

Genesis POV

"How dare you touch my sister?" Jerome yelled at Jason.

At this time we were all in the lobby of the movie theater. Jason stumbled around trying to avoid Jerome, knowing that it probably wasn't too bright of an idea to get very close to him.

Jerome had tried to calm me down before this fight between the two, but I just got silent, not knowing what to do about anything. It all just made me want to go in the corner. I don't really understand why I didn't because I'm sure nobody would notice. They're all absorbed into the situation between Jerome and Jason.

I watched Mitch debate on what to do. He looked down at his feet and I could tell that he was seriously terrified and worried. Worried for the both us. I personally felt the exact same way. Again, where's the corner?

"Look, I won't bother Genesis ever again" Jason sighed, loudly.

"But, Genesis." He looked over at me "we used to be best friends in high school and I understand that when we broke up it was because you had to switch schools for a bit, but answer me this. Why is it that we can't go back to the old times?"

I stood there absolutely shocked, Jason had just poured his heart out to me and I had no reaction. I'd very much like to do something to make the poor kid feel better, but I couldn't. I have no feelings for Jason anymore at all and I don't think it's ever going to be possible.

Mitch looked at me hurt and now I knew just from his face why I couldn't be with Jason. I love Mitch, but there's no way on earth that I could admit that just yet. I don't even know if I could admit that to Mitch. He'll probably think I'm getting too attached or something.

"People change Jason" I said, blunt. Hoping that the wouldn't try and figure me out.

"That's a motherfucking lie" he shouted.

The guilt started to build up inside of me and I was just a teensy bit of away from letting the world know the truth about Mitch and I.

"Do not talk like that to my sister! Or I will beat the living shit out of you." Jerome yelled back at Jason.

Jerome's face was red and his fists were clenched with anger, I could tell Mitch was getting bit nervous about what he was to do, so he started pushing Jerome back so he woudn't get too close to Jason.

I was left just standing there in shock and fear. Unsure about what to say or do in this type of situation.

"Genesis, please just tell me why and I promise I won't bug you ever again." Jason pleaded, like a little puppy.

My body felt panicked at that very moment and I just wanted to turn around and run, but I couldn't. My voice spoke before my body could.

"BecauseILikeMitch" I said quickly.

"Excuse me? What did you say?" Jerome asked in shock, I'm sure he had heard what I said, because the others certainly did.

"I like Mitch" I said out loud, slowly this time so everyone could clearly understand what I was saying. It probably wasn't the best move at that point.

I looked over to see Mitch. He was absolutely terrified about what I had just said, he looked a teensy bit relieved, but still very scared about how Jerome was going to react.