sugarfree

chapter 1: honey

Some people are like honey; smooth and sweet. But, others are like rock candies; sour on the outside, but once you keep it there long enough, it slowly becomes something worth keeping. Now me, I'm a rock candy. My bestfriend on the other hand is the honey-happy-go-lucky-save-the-world type of person. Now you might think, "why the hell is rocky candy associated with honey?". 

In first grade, when I came to Oklahoma, I was the first new kid for the last ten years. Nobody likes new kids. Now Glitch was the person who came to talk to me. She was sweet and nice, and slowly as years passed by, she became pretty and popular. In middle school was a wake-up call. That it just wasn't about who could run the fastest, or who could make the best mud pie, its all about pretty. I guess I'm ok. Brown hair, brown eyes, not fat, not skinny, not short, not tall-I'm just average, I've always been average. The only thing about me is that I'm not a people person, I prefer animals much better. They don't lie to you, backstab you, or talk.

 Glitch grew up with ADHD (hence the name), her real name's Sofia Lopez. I'm Jen. Just Jen. I never told anyone my last name because I don't want anyone finding out about me. Who I really am, I'm rock-candy, I can shock you. 

Enough with all of that deep emotional shit. Here's how my day went so far; I woke up, I went to school, I survived, I came home, I watched Dr. Phil, and I went to bed. Sometimes I change it up, I watch Conan. Team Coco all the way! You know how in talk shows they always ask the super personal questions about the persons life. Well, the person always gives a very emotional, pretty answer. Pretty. Unless your J-Law, you are just full on powerhouse of sarcasm and answers that came after taking a couple of shots.