ever after

chapter 3: ever after

"Hi um what's up?"

"The sky! The friggin sky is whats up."

"Oh.kay.

"Sorry just not in a very good mood"

The "what's up person" is West and the sky person is me. We've been doing this thing lately where we've been secretly flirting and stuff. I have a boyfriend too, Aaron. He's nice, he's the runner back and he's hot too. He doesn't cheat and shit. But for some reason I don't love him. We've been together for almost a year and he said he loved me three months into it. I can never say it back because I don't love him. Crazy right? I've always thought just stay with him a little longer then you will fall in love with him. Please god, amen. But god doesn't do anything. He doesn't DO ANYTHING. I thought god was supposed to be all mighty and powerful because he made the world and crap. God has made mistakes. I'm still in that inbetween zone thinking if he's either here or not. 

But I'm seriously in lo-I seriously love him. I can't say I'm in love because he doesn't love me back. He's too good for all the drama and cheating. 

"Hey babe." When West says that to Glitch I swear to "god" that I want to strangle her. 

"Hey Westie!!"

"So you wanna hang out and come over to my house tonight? My parents are out of town." My hearts beating out of my godamn chest.

"Oh. Oh, uh West maybe not tonight. I feel kinda sick. *cough, cough*"

"Oh yeah sure it's fine."

"Hey!! How about Jen keep you company for a little while tonight?"

"Oh, yeah sure whatever." WHAT. Holy crap, holy crapperoni  I get to spend time with him. Alone. No Jen, un uh, you are going to stay contained through the night. You will NOT make a move. You will NOT kiss him or stroke his hair or watch him when he sleeps no matter how much you want to.

"Okay, I'll see you at my place and 7."

"Okay."

"Okay."

I left walking with a little spring in my step I have to admit. She left the us to be alone together tonight.