just like silk

chapter 2: just like silk

"Hi."

"Hi."

"So uh what did you get for question 4.b)?"

"6.92"

"k thanks"

That was basically the entire conversation I had with West. I sit in front of him in math. And science, and hell I was even his socials partner, but he still doesn't know me. We lonyl have conversations that involve me telling him the answers, the weather, or if I could pass the note to the person beside me. I would consider myself to be reasonably popular, although the only reason for that is because Glitch basically carried me to "reasonably popular". 'Course she has her perky little cheerleader friends and jocks that care more about how they look than me. 

I've always been there for him. Always. But, you know he's the quarterback of the football team and he's amazingly gorgeous. He has these eyes that make you want to melt. Just like silk. But, there's one problem, actually two; 1. He's the friggin quarterback of the football team, 2. He's dating Glitch. So there ya go. 

Who cares about quarterbacks and cheerleaders and their stupid tight, little skirts? I don't even know. I guess people who try to think about things too much just destroy themselves. Why was I born in this body? Why did my parents have to move? Why? I'm destroying myself.