accidents happen

chapter 4: accidents happen

"So uh, you're best friends with Glitch right?" West was talking in a awkward voice, looking at his feet.

"Yeah, and how do you know about Glitch?" 

"I'm kinda her boyfriend you see-"

"No! I meant her name, I thought I was the only one who called her that." I was curious. Wondering what he would say.

"I pay attention."

"To me?" My heart was beating and I could feel the hormones kick in.

"Well yeah I guess. It's kinda hard not to. You're really pretty you know that?"

"Oh."

"Oh mother fucker!!!!!!!!" West was looking at me until he leaned back and burnt his back on the fireplace.

"Ohmygod are you ok??? Hey I know I'm pretty, but I can't be that pretty1 "

"No problem I'm fine. I can't believe I just embarrased myself in front of you."

"Okay, I will be right back."

Holy shit. What am I supposed to do now? I'm already on hormone high. We're all alone in his house and something is gonna happen. No Jen you are not betraying your bestfriend for 11 years. I went to go grab him an ice pack. I went into the kitchen and just kept thinking to myself frozen peas, frozen peas, where the hell are the fucking peas!?. I went back to the living room to find out if he was ok. He wasn't there. I walk around the living room for a little while admiring the cute, little baby pictures he had when he was small. He had a unibrow for one, gap, and a box cut. I think I might like this West more than the one who just burnt his back. 

"Oh! Hi there." West was shirtless. I couldn't help staring at his abs. How are they so perfect? No seriously; not too much, not too little, and toned too. 

"Hey, watcha got in your hand?" He was pointing to the peas.

"Oh! You mean these?! Yeah they're for you. Obviously, 'cus you're the hurt one and all that. These would probably also be mine if I hurt myself. You know in second grade I hurt myself. Ok that's just stupid. Every kid hurts theirself. Well I guess-"

"Um Jen?"

"Yeah? Oh. Oh. Oh! You want me to give you the peas! Right I knew that. I actually know a lot, did you know in fifth grade I was voted most- I'm doing it again aren't I?"

West smiled that cute little crooked smile of his. "It's fine, now all I need are the peas and I'll be the luckiest guy in the world."

"Oh , right. Here you go." I handed him the peas. "By the way I'm really sorry. I didn't mean for my magnificent beauty to harm you in any way." I wink at him.

"Nah it's fine. I can get used to looking at you. And anyways, accidents happen." He flung himself at me before I could do anything. He kissed me.