Chapter Seven- Finding Logan

^^ Lilith Youngblood

Chapter Seven- Finding Logan

Lilith

"Logan!?" Landon growled. Landon was our older brother. Dad and mom slowly lost it after Logan left, dad wasn't as strict and mom was a nervous wreck. They couldn't handle the pack duties anymore and thus, tossed it onto Landon once he turned eighteen. He was twenty-two now, with a kid on the way and a mate on his side. He was fully involved with running the pack and he took shit from no one. I always had a hold on daddy, but Landon saw right through it. I couldn't play the pack princess with him and it drove me mad.

"You told me she was killed by rogues." He barked towards our father. I swear to the gods, his face was turning purple. A muscle in his neck twitched from his anger and he glared at daddy, if looks could kill, daddy would be a puddle on the floor right now and...who would buy me new things then?

"That is what we were told, Landon. They told us there was a rogue attack and that they took her!" My mom said on the verge of tears. She was gripping onto her sleeve, a nervous habit that took up after Logan had left. There was a lie throughout the pack that Logan was taken by rogues. Daddy demanded a search party and they found nothing, Logan was able to mask her scent and as we got older, the younger werewolves took over the search party...and that didn't go well.

I hated what Logan did to me. Mom and daddy always said: 

'Why can't you be more like Logan? She gets good grades and stays out of trouble.'

My below average grades and the people I hung out with didn't please them so, I took part in sports and student council, showing them that I was a leader and I could command people. It kept them off my back and daddy always had a soft spot for Logan and I. I think mom told him to not be so hard on me, but he was always hard on Logan, he wanted her to do well and I knew he wanted her to be the one up for marriage with a nearby strong pack. She had the ideal qualities they would look for in a Luna.

And that idea drove me mad.

Why did Logan have those qualities? We were sisters born in the same year, we should have the same qualities. I should be considered a Luna for a strong pack. Now, Logan waltzes back into my life with a newfound persona and already has the attention from the Blackwood pack. I finally thought she would be out of my life for good and let me accept that role.

"Get out and get a search going now. She's coming back home." Landon ordered and everyone began moving at his orders and I crossed my arms over my chest. I felt Keith's hand on my back and he looked at me curiously as I huffed in anger.

"She's not coming back. I promise." He assured me and I turned and looked into his eyes and smiled dryly.

"You can make promises all you want. You're not the alpha." I said bitterly while walking on and Keith reached out and snatched my wrist in his tight grip like he often did and he pulled me back to him.

"And who do you think you fucking are? Some Luna?" He growled while gripping the back of my hair and forcing me to look into his eyes.

"Keith...you're hurting me." I whimpered softly. Not having a high werewolf status made my abilities, my confidence and my power not as intense.

"Then watch your mouth." He said lowly while letting me go and I pulled myself away from him and looked at the ground, shame creeping over my skin.

"Let's go, Lilith." He ordered and I reluctantly followed after him.

LOGAN

"He did not!" I laughed while sitting with Dean. My legs were propped up on the couch and I stared at him amazed. I felt so comfortable and in my element with the both of them. For once, I felt my body and my wolf relax in this state.