Chapter Fifty-six- Surprise!

Everyone loves the booty and if you don't well you need to go learn how to appreciate it girl.

Chapter Fifty-six- Surprise!

Logan

I invited all the guys over to our house and we stood in the kitchen. Jake and Dean were out buying some things for our trip. We were going to the Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort and Offshore Island. It was a mouthful but ya girl wanted to go somewhere to relax.

"What are we doing here, Lo?" Blondie asked while eating the snacks in our cupboards.

"So, I recently came in to a bit of money and I have gotten a gift for all of you." I said.

"A bit." Sam scoffed.

"I love presents." Finn grinned. I handed each of them envelopes and they opened them.

"Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort and Offshore Island." Ryan read.

"Holy shit. You got us tickets to a resort in the human world?" Lilith asked surprised and I nodded.

"Grandma Greyson left me all the savings her company made and I figured that we should go on vacation before I go shopping." I said.

"How much money did she leave?" Blondie asked curiously.

"Nothing much just ten million." I said brushing him off and he burst out laughing.

"Nothing much she says." He hollered.

"Is this a couples thing?" Ryan sighed.

"No, but Johnny and I are together, Sam and Finn are together, Lilith and Blondie are together and Jake and Dean are together...and you're kind of...chillin'." I said whispering the last part.

"Jake and Dean are coming too? Love it. I'm excited." Lilith grinned.

"Ryan, I have purchased an extra ticket in the instance that you would like to bring a significant other." I said handing him an extra pamphlet and ticket.

"Good, I'll bring my girlfriend." He said and everyone stopped and stared at him.

"You have a girlfriend!?" Sam screamed.

"Is that what you do in your room!?" Blondie also screamed.

"Why are we screaming?" I asked blinking rapidly while annoyed.

"I do. You will meet her tomorrow on our flight." He shrugged.

----

I never travelled to the human world but Dean had. He had been there for business and he said the process was...strange. There was a large black gate and the tunnel of some sort dropped us off somewhere in America called Chicago. It was a private drop off and no one would see us and from there we could carpool to the airport.

As I said the process was stupid and didn't make sense which is why werewolves rarely travelled to the human world.

"Off to Hogwarts!" Blondie had yelled while going through the tunnel. We had to take two separate vehicles because there were too many of us.

"So, these are humans..." Sam mused while staring out the window onto the street.

"They look normal. I was expecting something different to tell us apart." He said.

"You idiot have you not paid attention to history? Werewolves used to live in the human world a long time ago, before the werewolf realm was made." I said.

"Do you honestly think I pay attention to history when I stare at Finn for hours on end like a freak?" He asked through clenched teeth.

"True." I said.

By the time we got to the airport it was late and we were meeting Ryan's girlfriend at the airport. He said that she was a half werewolf. Basically a half werewolf looked more human than us. We both stood on two feet but she would have less hair, less pointy ears, less sharp canines and you get the idea.

We waited a bit before going onto the plane and we were finally greeted by a girl around our age.

"Hannah." Ryan smiled to her. She was tall, with gorgeous blue eyes. She smiled shyly and waved.

"Hi." She smiled while hugging Ryan tightly.

"This is Blake, but everyone calls him Blondie. That's his mate Lilith, that is Finn and his mate Sam, Johnny and his mate Logan who bought the tickets and those two back there are Logan and Sam's foster parents; Jake and Dean." He introduced.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Hannah." She said.

"Thanks so much for the ticket. That was so generous of you." She said to me.

"Generosity is my middle name." I smiled while flicking my hair.

"No, it's not, Satan." Sam said.

We had first class seats with large comfy chairs and access to awesome snacks and drinks. I sat next to Johnny and leaned back in the chair. I grabbed a small blanket from my carry on bag and put it over myself.

"You tired?" Johnny asked leaning over and kissing my head.

"It's ten o'clock. What the hell was I thinking for getting a flight at night?" I asked while shaking my head.

"Well we will get there by morning and then we can relax." He assured.

"I totally want a full body massage."

"You could just ask me but sure." He shrugged.

"Are you a registered masseuse? That's what I thought."

"I'm just kidding, but we can go surfing, swimming, lay on the beach...I haven't been on vacation and I'm actually excited." He said looking through the pamphlet.

"And there are late night parties on the beach. Dancing outside in the sand and under the moon, with the ocean right beside us. I can also get a tan, my pasty ass needs some sun."

"You can get a canopy on the beach with those lounge chairs." He said putting his head back.

"No nonsense for two weeks." I whispered.