Chapter 19

Lucy's P.O.V

Lockwood gently laid his lips on mine. He had me pinned under him, holding my hands in place. He sweetly kissed me, and I kissed him back. Once we separated he gently kissed me again. And I kissed back.

But this time, with a tiny bit more passion.

He let go of my hands and let them roam my body. I one of my hands tangle in his hair while the other wandered freely.

I kissed him more passionately this time. And he replied by gently nibbling my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I allowed him access, to which he immediately explored, and soon our tongues we locked in battle, fighting for dominance.

Damn air became a problem, and soon we parted for air.

Once we had parted, he instantly started laying butterfly kisses along my jaw line.

And then someone started knocking at my door. We both sat up and looked at the door, trying to figure out whether to let them in or not.

"Come in." I called, deciding to take the chance.

Kipps entered. "Sorry, but we need Tony for a sec."

Lockwood got up off my bed and headed to the door. Before he closed it, he winked at me.

Now it was just me.

Then I heard humming. I guessed it was just Chris.

But it didn't sound like Chris.

In fact, I've never heard it before. Except for when I was walking past her room.

It couldn't be her, there was to much lavender in her room.

I decided to investigate.

I exited my room and located everyone else.

Chris, Kipps, and Lockwood were in the kitchen, George in his room, and Holly was probably cleaning something.

Noting that George's door was firmly shut, I decided that it was now or never.

I took a deep breath and walked in front of the door. Reaching my hand out for the door nob, I wrapped my fingers around the icy metal and gently, slowly, twisted the nob and opened the door to the source of where I heard that voice. I entered the freezing room as the door closed behind me. I wrapped my arms around my torso and rubbed my arms briskly. It was cold. As my eyes adjusted, I could hear humming and laughing. I looked at the only source of light, the deathglow, on her bed. The heavy sent of lavender clouded my nose and mind, and my legs started to feel like jelly. I sat down on her bed, mindful of the deathglow.

Then I was thrown into a version of the past.

It was bright, I guessed a summer day, when I heard that same humming and laughing.

A young woman, I guessed only a year under me, walked into the room. She greatly resembled Chris.

"Hey Jess!" She called (and that's when I noticed the young woman next to me). "You've spent all morning up here! Come down! Quill is here!"

"Is he?" Jess asked. She leaped out of bed and fixed the lavender in her window seal. "Tell him to come up here, I've got a surprise."

Young Chris did as told, and soon enough, a younger version of Kipps strolled into the room.

"You called?" He bowed, acting like Jess was a princess. She giggled.

"Why, yes I did." She joked.