Chapter 3 : First snow

Minari's POV

That boys walking towards me and surround me that I can't find a way to run away again. I'm really afraid that my tears slowly come down my cheeks.
"What do you want? Don't block my way!!"
" We want you, babe." The one boy said as he push me to the wall and grab my hand.
"Let me go!!!" I shout as the boy block my mouth and grab my shirt.
"You are so beautiful, babe. Be mine tonight okay?" He whisper as he is ready to tear apart my clothes.

But suddenly he stop as someone throw a big rock on his head.
"Yaaaa!!! Let her go" that girl shout. I can't she who is that person because I was to shock because of this situation that I fell down and unconscious.

Momo's POV

I follow Minari to her home as always I do everyday to watch her, but today I found 3 boys are going to rape her that I throw a big rock to them.
"Yaaaa!!! Let her go" I shout as I run towards them and fight them.
They give up on fighting with me and run away as I see Minari is on the ground unconscious.
"Minarii!! Wake up?" I patt her to wake but seems like it doesn't work.

I carry her to the nearest hospital and get her treated.
"She is okay, she just shocked herself. She will be okay if she have enough rest. Are you her guardian?" The doctor asked.
"Ummm.. yes." I lied.
"Okay please fill the identity paper in the administration counter, Miss" the nurse asked me.
"Yes okay." I answered.

I go to take care all of the administration adn go back to Minari's room and watch her till I fall asleep in her bed side.

Minari's POV

I opened my eyes as I see through the windows and It's snowing. Is todah the first snow or...
"Who are you?" I freak out when I found a blonde hair girl lying on my bed side.
As she wake up I looked at her sleepy face.
It's the blonde girl that I have a crush with.
"Umm.. you okay?" She asked.
As I still shocked to see her here.
"I'm Momo, and I think you recognize me" she said.
"Eee.. yes the coffee-" I said as she cut me off.
"You should called your parents or anyone, I must go. I have something to take care of. I'm sorry Minari" she said to me.
"Ohh okay, thank you, Momo" I said as she smile and go through the door.

OMG! what that just happen she help me last night and carry me here. Also she take care of me the whole night. I must be dreaming that my crush did it to me. And I got her name to, Momo.

I called Suzy unnie, to inform her that I can't go to work as the doctor asked me to stay.
"Yaa!! You okay? What happen?" Suzy unnie brag in my room and run to hug me.
"I'm okay, i just almost get rape last night. Luckily that blonde girl save me." I said.
"Who?" She asked me curiously.
"The corner table at your coffee shop" I said.
"Ahhhh. She save you? What the fate" suzy unnie tease me.

I have my day stay at the hospital with Suzy unnie that closed her coffee shop to accompany me.

"Minari,This is yours?" Unnie asked me as handing me a blank paper note.
"Uuugh ... this is........"

To be continuee 😉
Will update soon 😉
Thanks for reading guys ❤