Chapter 11 : The Announcement

Chaeyoung's POV

It has been almost a month after the accident happen that Mina still don't remember anything happen. What she knows now is just the things that actually she hates the most. I feel sorry for her but I love her so much that I don't want she go away from me again as now.
My parents has arrange a dinner tonight with Mina's family and they said that they wanna talk about me and Mina's plan for the future. I already know it was our Marriage plan.

"Good evening" Nayeon and Jeong greet my parents.
"Please, sit down" my parents asked them.
I walk towards Mina as I hug her.
"Hi,babe. I miss you." I said.
"Hi" she hugs me back and smile at me.

Mina's POV

Chae sit beside me as we have a family dinner together and suddenly
"Mina, Chae. You need to prepare everything for your Marriage as we want to announce it" Tzuyu said.
"Announce?" I looked at my parents confusedly
"Yes, baby we need to announce your Marriage to the public." Mom said.
"Your Marrige will be next week." Tzuyu continue.
"Eehhh? That fast?" I said.
"Why baby? You don't want to?" Chae asked me.
"No, It just I still don't remember anything" I said.
"It is okay, babe. You will remember how you love me later." Chae said as I smile at her.

Since that accident I feels like a strangers and Chae is like another strangers for me even if she is my girlfriend I don't even remember that feeling, the feelings like I love her so much?. I don't even feel like I used to be here. Feels like everything is so different. Why? It is really me? Is Chae the one that I love?.

Momo's POV

It is almost a month When Minari gone, I have already search for her everywhere. I spend my whole time at Suzy coffee shop editing my photos and I often see my Minari photos that I miss her so much.
"Yaaa!! Momoringgg!!.. unniee open the AZX channel now..daebak.." Dahyun run into the coffee shop and yelling around as Suzy unnie search for the remote.
"What the hell are you-" I yell back but I stop when I watch the news

"Today's breaking news, the number one company in Japan ST company announce their daughther Marriage for next weeks. The Next CEO of ST company,Chaeyoung. will get married with The JN company's daughter,Mina."

I stood up from my seat.
"Is that Minari? It is not my Minari, right? It is a lie, right unnie? She is just looks like my Minari. Noo.. " I fall to the ground and crying out of loud that I can't even think about anything again.
"Its Minari, and that was the girl that take her go back to Japan." Suzy unnie said.
"Momo, get up." Dahyun asked me.
"Why she agreed with that Marriage, she doesn't love me anymore?" I cry as I mumble.
"No, something must be wrong. We should check on Minari." Suzy unnie said.
"How?" Dahyun asked her
"We will go to Japan." Unnie said as I stop crying.
"Yes, I want to go there I want to make sure that Mina is my Minari and I will asked her  if it is true that she doesn't love me anymore." I said.

We prepared our ticket and stuff, Suzy unnie closed her coffee shop for few days and we fly to Japan and find out about where is Minari live in.
We arrived at the hotel and I search for Minari Information as I found her address and I tell unnie and Dahyun about it as they wanted to go there with me.

And when I arrived at Minari's neighbourhood I see Minari walked with her fiancee sweetly. I stop my step as unnie and Dahyun is behind me.
"Ya. Why you stop-" Dahyun stop and looked at the couple that just pass by me.
Our eyes meet, but she looked away as she smiling at the other girl and just walk pass by me.
"Yaaa is that-" suzy unnie said as I stop her.
"It is Minari, she doesn't recognize us" I said.

To be continue...
Thanks for reading

Will update soon😉