Chapter 15 : The Kiss

Mina's POV

I just woke up and I'm going down stair as mom asked me to have a breakfast and they left for works, tomorrow is my Marriage day with Chae I will go out and prepare for it.
After I was back home and I change my clothes suddenly I hear my room's window sound.
As I put back on my clothes and walks towards there. Suddenly there is a blonde girl grabs my hand and block my mouth with her finger.
"Sssttt. Don't shout, it is me." It is The blonde envelope girl.
"How can you get here? What do you want?" I asked her.
She doesn't answer me as she put both of her hands on my cheeks and lean towards me as I try to push her back.
OMG!! She kisses me.

Momo's POV

It was my last chance before tomorrow, I don't want to lose her as I sneak into her room and kissed her.
She try to push me at first, but she stop and kisses me back, why she kisses me back? Does she remember now?.
I stop for taking my breath
"Who are you, why I feels so damn crazy for you." She said as I can feel breath hitting on my face. I continue to kisses her as she is not let me go. But suddenly she stop and she hold her head fall down to the ground.
"Minarii, you okay?" I grab her as she still can't say anything because she is holding her pain.
"Where is your medicine?" I asked her as I hugs her and she grabs my collar as she lean to my shoulder.
"I don't want..." she said.
She fall into my arms as she unconscious.

Mina's POV

My head is fucking hurt and I just....

"I get you that penguin but why the one that get your hugs is the penguin? It should be me" Momo giggled as she jealous with that penguin and walk away.
"Momoringg... are you jealous with this penguin? Comee on.." I hugs her from behind.
"Hmmm" she hummed as I kiss her on the cheeks.
She looked at me with my wide eyes opened
"Still jealous?" I asked.
"N...no"

I got that memories back as I remember Momo and everything that happened.
When I wake up I still in Momo's embarance as she called me.
"Mi..naa... miinaa.... Minari"
I opened my eyes slowly and I hugs her tight.
"Don't leave me" I said to her.
"I won't leave you, Mina. You okay?" She asked as I looked at her and put my hands on her cheeks.
"Momoringgg.. I'm sorry I can't remember"
"It's okay, now we must get to go before the morning came or you still want to get married with that girl?" Momo asked.

I throw away Chae rings and search for my passport and sneak out from home going back to Momo's hotel.
"You remember me now?" Momo asked me again.
"No, I don't I just remember my girlfriend that really like jokbal." I said.
"Okay, then I will get married with that jokbal and leave you" she let my hands go and I run towards her.
"Yaaa... you can't get married with jokbal. Cause you love me more." I grabs her hand as we arrived at the hotel.

"Unnie, Dahyunie, lets go back Korea" Momo yell at the girls who are still sleeping.
"So loud" unnie said as she cover herself with the blanket.
"Shut up you jokbal" the other yell at Momo as she turn around and continue her sleep.
"Who is that, Momo?" I asked her as I pointing the girl.
"Dahyun, my best friend" as Momo said that, they get up with wide eyes staring at me.
"OMG!! Our Minari?" Suzy unnie run towards me ans hugs me.
"Ehh. She remember now?" Dahyun asked Momo and Momo nodded.

They wake up and prepare everything to go back soon to korea and I leave Japan again without telling my parents on my marriage day. They are so mean, why they have to take my amnesia as a chance for their own sake. I hate them so much.

To be continuee...
Thanks for reading..

Will update soon 😉😉