Chapter 4 : That Secret Note

Momo's POV

After Minari wake up I rush to go back to my office as I was late for work. I works at the DoubleM company as a photographer that always captured all memories of people, sad one and happy one. I love my job since I can make everyone remember their moments by taking their picture.

After I done my job I wanted to stop by the coffee shop and I remember that Minari is at the hospital so I walked to the coffee shop checked if it is open or not.
It is not open maybe the owner closed the coffee shop and go to see Minari. I wanted to leave my note to Minari like usually as her creepy secret admirer but I realize that my note paper is not in my bag. I think I dropped it somewhere. I Go back to my office to checked it.

Minari's POV

"Ugghh... thiss... is... this is the same paper note that..." I confused
"That what?" Unnie asked.
"It is the same with that note paper that the unknown person sent me everyday unnie" I said.
"How can it is here , then? It is not mine okay, don't suspect me again" she said to me as she give her annoying looks.
"I know, I think its Momo's" I said.
"Momo? The blonde americano girl?" Unnie asked.
"Yeah.. but how? Are they the same person? Momo and that creepy unknown person?" I said.
"I think they are, Momo came everyday to our coffee shop as that person send you that note everyday. And also they have the same paper note?" Unnie said.

"Minari, I just remember. Have you paid this hospital fee? I will paid it for you." Unnie said.
"I haven't, just cut my salary off unnie. I don't want to troublesome you." I Said as she said okay and go to the administration counter.
"Minari, they said that you have paid." Unnie walk in with confused looked.
"Eeeehhh?" With my Japanese dialect I also  confused who paid the fee.
"Who paid it? I didn't paid it tho" I said.
"Let me asked the nurse, wait" unnie go to the administration counter again.

"You should called her, Minari" unnie walk in as she handing me a payment paper.
I read thag paper Momo's name was writen on it as she is the one paid my hospital fee.
"Positively, she is your creepy fans then, Minari" unnie said as she teased me.
"What should I do then, unnie?" I asked.
"Called her, you pabo penguin" she pinch my cheeks.

As unnie left my room I checked Momo's phone number at the paper and called her.
I was waiting her to pick up but I hear there is another phone ringing and it sounds like really near me.
"I think I don't need to pick it up again,right?" Momo opened the door and talked to me. I just can stare at her as I shocked she was here.
"What? Why you called me?" She asked.
"I wanted to thank you that you carry me here, and I need to pay you back the hospital fee" I said.
"You can do it later, not today or maybe later later and later so I can meet you everyday" she looked at me with her charming smile.
I blushed and
"Is this yours?" I asked her as handing the paper note to her.
"Oohh. Yes. Ummm" she looked shocked.
"So, are you the one who sent me-" I asked as she cut me.
"Eeeee.. yess, sorry" she looked down and I can see that she is blushing.

We have a silent moments and that's awkward since she knows that I know now that she is the one who sent me her secret note everyday.

What will happen to our Momoring?

To be continuee....
Thanks for reading..
Will update soon 😉😉