Chapter 22 : Tears

Dahyun's POV

Momo and her mom going back from Japan to korea and decided to move to gyeonggi from seoul, its Momo's grandparents place as Momo's mom asked me to join them there. I decided to move to gyeonggi too, because Momo was there. Her mom doesn't want Momo to see Mina again as her mom doesn't allow Momo for using her phone and she just can stay at home.
"Dubu, you have Mina's number?" She asked me.
"No, I don't." I said.
"Mom asked you not to tell me right?" Momo asked.
"No, I really don't have it, Momo." I said.
"So you must help me to sneak out from here." She said.
"Are you crazy? Your mom will yelled at me" I said.
"Are you a security or something? Come on." She said as she grabs me and walk towards her room's window.
Suddenly Jihyo come in.
"Yaaa.. what you two doing?" Jihyo asked.
"We just try to talk with the beautiful birds outside" I said that stupid fake reason.
"Stupid girls, lets eat." Jihyo said.
"Shit, we almost there." Momo whisper.

Mina's POV

I called Momo all the time but her phone was turned of and I decided to go back to Korea tomorrow to find my Momoring. I asked my parents to come with me as they wanted to apologize to Jihyo and Momo.

We arrived at my house at seoul, korea. Mom and dad take a rest at home, I go to Suzy unnie to asked about Momo.
"Unniee...." I shouted.
"Ohh... our Minariiii" she aaid as she run towards me and hugs me.
"Unnie, has Momo been here these day?" I asked.
"Ehhh? She is not with you?" Unnie asked back.
"No,......"
I tell her the whole story as my tears flow down can't hold it anymore that I was too afraid to lose Momo.
I need to find her and explain everything so Jihyo will let us meet again.
"Don't cry Mina. I will help you to find her." Unnie said as she comforted me.

I spend My whole day going to Momo's neighbourhood trying to get some information about where she is and I didn't got anything as Momo and her mom doesn't really have a good connection with their neighbour except Dahyun. I go to Dahyun place but she is moving out too. I Guess she joined Momo.

It was so depressed, where is Momo. I miss her so damn much. I can't stop crying all night long as Mom and Dad feels so burden and help me to search for Momo.
Suddenly, my phone rang and I hope is it Momo, but no it is not...
"Mina, how are you?"
"Changie?"
"What's with that voice?"
"No, I'm okay?"
"Where are you? I just came to visit you but it seems like no one home."
"We are at korea Chae, I'm searching for Momo....."
I tell her the whole story and she said
"Why don't you called me before? Hmmm. I Will asked my manager to try finding her for you."
"Really?"
"Yes, Mina. I just wanted to apologize about everything that happen between us before. I wanted to be your friend, Mina not an enemy."
"I have forgive you changie, its okay let it go."
"Okay thanks, I will call you as soon as I have the information."
"Okay, bye"
She hang up the phone and I try to close my eyes and sleep.

Chaeyoung's POV

I feel so bad towards Mina as I wanted to pay back her with some help for searching her girlfriend. I asked my manager to find an information about Momo and her Mom also her friend Dahyun.
"Miss, I have got an information that you need." My manager come to me and hand me a stack of paper.

Name : Park Ji Hyo Real Name : Park Ji SooNationality : KoreanBorn place : Guri, Gyeonggido, South Korea

Name : Park Ji Hyo
Real Name : Park Ji Soo
Nationality : Korean
Born place : Guri, Gyeonggido, South Korea.

"Okay, find where she used to stay in gyenggido, should we go there?" I asked my manager.
"I think, yess.." my manager answer with his smile on
"Eihh.. you just wanted to have your holiday then." I tease him.

We planned to go to Korea as I visit Mina to tell her that I will try to go to gyenggido for searching Momo, Mina and her parents decided to join us to gyenggido the next day.

To be continue...
Thanks for reading....

Sorry for late update, I have some problem with my phone lately, that somekind of error. I write from my phone so I'm sorry if I will be late updating the next chapter.
Thank you.

Will update as soon as possible 😉🐧🍗