Chapter 19 : The Proposal

Mina's POV

I stay at Momo's house as her mom asked me to I was so shy that her mom always tease us.
"Don't hear her, she is annoying." Momo said as Momo pull me to her rooms.
"You are so cute...kekekekek" I said as I laughed at her.
"What? Who? Me? Why?" She said as I countinue to laughed.
"Stop it Minarii..." she said as she looked serious 😑😑. I stop and I hug her tight.
"I'm sorry for making a lot of trouble for you." I said as I recalled the things in Japan.
"Stop thinking about past, let them go. It is okay now since you are here." Momo said.
"The photos that you give me that day, you sound really cheesy" I said as I walk towards the bedside.
"Cheesy? But you like it, right?" She said as she looked at me.

Momo's POV

"No, I don't like it. It is creepy. Kekekekk" she said as she laughed at me teasing me again.
"Yaaa. Why everyone is bullying me today. Neomu haeyo TT" I said.
She pull me towards her.
"I don't like it but I really like it." She whispher.
"Uwooo...really?" I said as she kiss me on my cheeks.
"Mmm" she noded.
"Mina, lets have a dinner tomorrow, just both of us. I want to tell you something." I said.
"What? Just tell it now." She asked.
"Eihhh.. I will tell you tomorrow." I said.
"What? Come on.. babe." She looked at me with her puppy eyes on.
"OMG!! Stop looked at me like that you just killed me.... aaaaaa" I lean to my bed and pretend to sleep.
"Yaa.. I'm not stupid, come on... what is it about." She said as she crawl to towards me and tickling me.
"Yaaa, Minari, stopp ... kkekekekke" I shouted as she stop.
"Sstt I will get killed by your mom if we make some noise." She said as she crawl on top of me and she kisses me.
"The most agressive penguin ever" I said as  I push her back and now I'm on top of her I grab both of her hands and we continue our business that night.

Mina's POV

*someone knock the door*
"Yaaa... Momo.. ehh... sorry.." its Jihyo that enter the rooms as I wake up and she close the door and shouted from the outside.
"Yaaa Momo, wear your clothes and have a breakfast, Mina too."
Shit! I just realize that we don't lock the door last night.
"Ughh.. so noisy..." Momo whine as she still holding my arms.
"Yaaa.. get up, where is my clothes, it is so fucking embrassing your mom see us." I said.
"Ehh?" Momo imediately get up and we get our clothes on and wash up.

"Good morning, Momo's Mom" I greet her.
"Ohh good morning Mina, sit down let have a breakfast together." She said.
"How is last night?" She suddenly asked me and I choked myself.
"Ehhh? Mom.. stop.." Momo complain as she give me a glass of water
"Stop teasing us mom. We need go to work.bye" Momo said as I done my breakfast and pulling me inside the car and drive me to the caffee.
"See you later, babe" she said as she kisses me on my forehead and left.

Momo's POV

I have decided to propose Mina tonight as I  bought a pair of ring and a bouquet of red rose for her. Whe we arrived at the restaurant and have our dinner done.
"What you want to say?" Mina curious.
I take her hand and put the ring on her.
She looked at me shocked. I go get my roses and give it for her as I said.
"Lets get married, Mina. I love you" I Stand from my seat and kiss her in the forehead.
She looked at me teary and can't get any words out of her mouth as she start to cry. She stand from her seat holding the bouquet of roses walking towards me and hugs me.
"Stop crying babe" I said as I stroke her hair.
"Thank you" she said.
"I will tell mom about this, and your parents" I said.
"Eh? So you want to go to Japan?" She asked.
"Yes, I must pay my respect for your parents and have their approval for marrying her daughter." I said.
"Take your mom with us then." Mina said.
"Of course.." I said as I kiss her.

To be continue..
Thanks for reading...

Will update soon😉😉