Chapter 9 : The Truth

Minari's POV

I was working at the coffee shop and suddenly something that I was afraid of happen.
"Mina" I hear someone called my real name. I looked at her and it is Chaeyoung, my forced fiancee. I can't say anything while she walk towars the bar.
"Mina, lets have little talk" Chae said.
"Okay, I need to tell my boss first" I said as I run towards Suzy unnie.

I grab my jacket and put it on as I walk beside Chae.
"So, you are Minari here. please, go home Mina. Your mom and dad is worried about you it has been almost 2 years you left." She said.
"No, I don't want to. I'm happy here. Tell them that I'm okay and I'm really happy here, don't need to worry." I said.
"Okay, but do you mind if we have a lunch together, Mina? It has been a long time." She asked.
"Okay" as she walk me to her car and suddenly I feel someone grab my hand ad drag me into the car as Chae said.
"There is no way than this again Mina, I'm sorry I must bring you back to Japan."
"What? Let me go!!!" I shouted as Chae bodyguard block my mouth.
They tie my hands as they kidnap me for going back home, I try to let go but I can and finally I trick Chaeyoung.
"Chae, I will go back home but please untie me. It is fucking hurts" I said.
"Untie her!! .... sorry babe " she said.
As soon as they untie me I stand from my seat and grab the steering wheel asked Chae to stop the car.
"Yaaa!! Are you crazy? Stop it Mina. We will get into an accident" she said as she tried to stop me and............

Momo's POV

I go back to the coffee shop as I inform Suzy unnie that I can't find Minari as my wet face on aftee crying along the night worrying about Minari. She calm me down as she patt me and hugs me.
"It's okay, Momo. Minari will come back soon." She said as someone get into the caffe and yelling.
"Yaaa!! Momo, crazy bitch. Why didn't you come home. I'm fucking crazy searching for you."
It is Dahyun, she is my best friend and also my neighbour.
"Ehh. Why are you crying?" She asked.
"No, nothing" I said.
"Lie... why?you break up with her or have a fight?" Dahyun asked.
"She is gone, I don't know where the hell is Minari" I said as Dahyun hugs me.
"Here have a coffee you two, she will be back as if she love you Momo." Suzy unnie said while giving me and Dahyun coffees.
"Thank you" Dahyun bow to unnie as unnie pat her
"I'm Suzy, this caffe owner, nice to meet you" unnie said
"I'm Dahyun this person best mate." She said.
"So what should we do, now?" Unnie asked.
"I don't know." I said.
"You can report her as a missing person I think" Dahyun said.
"No, it will be a waste. Minari don't have an ID in korea. She came from Japan and what I know is she go away from home because she forced to be married someone." Suzy unnie explain.
"Really? Why she never tell me that?" I said as my tears falling down to my cheeks.
"She doesn't want you to be worried" unnie said.
"Momo, stop crying. If you want her back and search for her get yourself together." Dahyun said.
"Araso" I replied asn Dahyun drag me home and take care of sad crazy me for thinking about my girlfriend.

To be continuee..
Thanks for reading...
Wilk update soon 😉