Chapter 24 : The Happiest Time

Mina's POV

After we have dinner together, Chae said that she will go back to Japan soon because she had many things to do.
"Stay here tonight, it is late" Momo said to Chae.
"No, its okay. I will visit later. I must go back to Japan." Chae said as she looked at her phone checking her schedules.
"Come on Changie, just tonight." I said as I hold her arms and I find that Momo is so cute because she glared at me because she is jealous.
"Minariiiiii" Momo glared at me as she called me with her evil smile ☺
"I should go now, seems like my manager is outside." Chae let my hand go as she look at Momo that glared at me.
"Okay, see you" Momo said as she pull me towards her.
"Yaa, why don't you walk her to outside. You crazy rude bitch. Kekekekeke" Dahyun yelled at Momo as she walk Chae to outside.

"Mina, lets go home" daddy Jeong asked.
"Let her stay here tonight she really miss her girlfriend" Mommy Nayeon said.
"Yes yes, stay here, you can sleep over here tonight" Momo said.
"Eihhh this girl" Jihyo pinch Momo at her cheeks.
"Can I?" I asked Jihyo.
"Of course you can, Mina" she said as she stroke my hair.

Momo's POV

Jeong and Nayeon go home and Mina stay at my house at gyeonggido.
"Mom, so can I go back to Seoul? I need to go back to work." I asked
"Hmmm yeah" Mom answer as she watching her TV
"So, when will we have our wedding?" I asked Mina.
"Why you asked me? We should have decided it together." Mina said.
"That's why I ask you, babe." I said.
"What are you thinking about?" I asked again.
"Youu, I was too happy today" Mina said as she hugs me and kisses me.
"Euhhh.. stop doing that infront of the little innocence princess like me, go to your room" Dahyun come fromnowhere and of course she yelled at me.
"OMG, you are so annoying." I said to her as I pinch her dubu cheeks.
"Yaaa" she shouted as I pulling Mina inside my room.

Mina's POV

I lie on her embrances on her bed and disscussing about the whole things.
"How about tomorrow?" Momo asked.
"What?" I asked her back.
"Our wedding" she said.
"Are you crazy? Kekkek" I Said.
"No, I can't wait to be yours forever." She said as she pull me closer and hugs me tight.
"I'm already yours forever, babe" I said.
"But still we have to get official, so we can get baby penguin" she said as she tease me.
"Yaaa..~~" I blushed as I hide my face on her chest.

We have decided to have our wedding ceremony next week so we have a time to prepare everything I we go back Seoul and Momo continue her work and I still at Suzy unnie place helping around as she know now she will be having a sister in-law even if it is not blood related, but still she is my sister.

We give an invitation to our family and friends, hoping that they can come and celebrate with us. It has been so busy, I already live with Momo at Seoul, Dahyun back to Seoul to and still be our Neighbour as Jihyo stay at gyeonggido for this time being.

We always being busy so I just can have my time with Momo when it comes a time for dinner everyday. We are so happy yet tired, it is okay as long as it is worth in the end.

"I'm homeee" Momo shouted as run towards me and kissed me as she come back from work.
"Get changes, you are smelly" I tease her.
"Yaaa!!" She glare at me and she go wash herself and comeback to have my hugs.
"Nooo... I haven't take my shower" I said as I teased her again.
"Yaaa.. Minari, you said that I was smelly so I took a shower as fast as possible. But you-" she complain as I cut her with my kisses.
"I joking, I have done my shower before you come home" I said.
"What for dinnee today?" She asked.
"Jokbal" I said.
"Yes, you know me, Mina." She kissed me again on my cheeks because I get her Jokbal.
That Jokbal lovers kekekekek.

To be continue...

Thanks for reading..

This will end soon..
If you guys have any request for twice fanfic... just comment I will try to create it for you..

Will update as soon as possible 🐧❤🍗