Chapter 2: Who is he? Where is he?

It has been 2 weeks since I had my "incident" with Jason. For some reason he really caught my attention and I couldn't help but want to find out more about him. I wanted to find him, I had inner hope... but I also knew It was going to be almost impossible to actually find him and get to know him. "I don't even know where he is from,how am I supposed to find him!" I sat down on my bed as I lost hope in finding him. As I sat there my phone rang, it was my best friend Rachel. "Hey I have something to show you!" she yelled. I was a bit worried at first but it was just a simple picture. I observed the picture, Rachel had seem to be at Burger King, and you would not believe what I saw. In her background, it seemed someone very familiar with a little girl. I was speechless. "Where was this taken?" I felt a bit of hope on finding this guy after a while. Rachel finally decided to answer and told me, "It was literally the BK by your house." I couldn't believe what I was hearing but maybe, just maybe he was looking for me too? Never mind, that's just crazy. I decided to go to sleep cause the next morning I had volleyball training. Its 4:55 am and I had to be at gym at 5:30 am, so instead of driving I decided to walk again. As I walked I kinda hoped for Jason to just pop out and give me a ride. Sadly it didn't happen. The team was on lunch break when I all of a sudden hear someone talking about a Jason, I thought " I know a Jason." I really don't know why but I felt like I HAD to see him. Rachel saw my dull face and sat next to me. "I'm helping you." I was a bit confused but I kinda knew what she meant. "Come on we gotta finish training so get up and be happy cause together we can find him." Then I had the hopeful feeling again. 6:45  pm I was walking towards Mc Donalds. I saw a black car pass me by just like Jason's I ran by it when it reached a stop light. It was him! I couldn't believe it! He see's me, smiles with excitement and a girl appeared next to him. My face changed really fast and I continued to walk in embarrassment to MD. I sat there and ate and thought the worst things. "How could I believe someone like him didn't have anyone? I'm not good enough for anyone." I said in my head as a single tear rolled down my cheek. I decided I didn't want to anything so when I got home I just sat in my room listened to music and fell into a deep sleep kinda hoping tomorrow would be better and that I could probably forget this Jason guy.