Chapter 6: Grace wants revenge!

I woke up and the first thing I saw was Jason's arm around me. "Shit I fell asleep..." I escaped the cuddle slowly and managed to not wake him up. I began to look for my things and just as I was about to open the door i hear someone at the door, I was startled so I went to see who it was and that's where I really started to panic, It was Grace! She did not look happy. I went to wake up Jason and right when i did there was a big crash! GRACE BROKE THE WINDOW! Jason grabbed me and took me to his room. "Stay here please." He left and locked the door, I was kinda panicking because what if something happens to Jason because of me. So I got up and looked out the window, and someone else saw me it was another guy, he was coming towards me. I closed the curtains and went under the bed. He broke the window and came in, he was looking for me. My heart was pounding so hard I thought he was going to hear it, I began to shake and tears rolled down my cheeks. Then, the worst happened, my phone rang. He heard it and pulled me from under the bed and put a rag over my face so nobody would hear me. Everything went pitch black. I think I was out for a good two hours and I woke up in the hospital, Rachel was the first person I saw. "Omg you're awake! Thank goodness." She hugged me and began to cry. I saw my body and I had stitches in my arm because the guy had cut me with a piece of glass. My first question was where was Jason, Rachel had no response. My heart got into a big knot but the Jason came into the door and I felt a huge relief. "I heard you were awake and came straight here." I looked at Rachel and she giggled. Jason had a blue eye and a stitched up arm too. I was going to ask but I could hardly talk, I felt like every time I wanted to talk something made me not. He saw I was staring at his face and told me that the guy who attacked me punched him. I felt so bad, and began to tear up. "Don't cry I'm ok, it's just a little black eye it'll go away." I began to cry and he just starts hugging me, and the doctor came in and saw what was happening and how my heart rate went up to high. "Sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave and not return until she is better." said the doctor. Jason was shocked and he asked why and begged to stay, but it was unhealthy for my heart rate to be that high. Jason gave me a kiss on the forehead and left. I fell asleep and Rachel had left too, but there was somebody else next to my bed, she was on her phone. I couldn't fully talk but I could whisper out the words, "who are you?" to her and she jumped up. It was Grace! I was in such a shock I couldn't move my body, and she came closer and smiled. I felt like yelling but I couldn't, I felt like hitting her but I was completely numb from this medication.  She stood there for a good ten minutes until she came to my ear and whispered, "This isn't over." and walked out of the room. I didn't sleep that night...