Chapter 1: The Day we met

It was a 6:45 I just had gotten out of my volleyball practice and I was extremely hungry. Walking home was a 20 minute walk, so I thought, "Hey why not get something to eat and a Starbucks." As I walked to Starbucks a car came dashing towards me and almost hit me. " Watch where you are going jerk!" I yelled with anger and walked on. I walked into the coffee place and was pretty stressed so I decided to sit down and have a "relaxing" meal. As I ate I saw a guy walk in and he really caught my attention. " He looks so familiar." I said under her breath. Ignoring the guy I knew I would never see again I stood up and cleaned up my food and put it in the trash and pick up my delicious coffee. All of a sudden all of my coffee was all over my new Pink shirt. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry! I didn't see you coming out!" I knew in my mind it was the guy from before cause he just seemed so familiar. "Its alright, it's just coffee." I said holding in my anger. I began to walk towards the sidewalk to my house when all of a sudden I heard, " Hey do you mind if I take you home,you know for causing you such trouble today?" and that's exactly where I knew where this guy was from. "Hey you were the guy who almost hit me a earlier today!" He looked kinda confused to be honest with you but he just said " If it was me, i'm sorry but you know my offer is still open. I thought to myself and how much i still had to walk, so i just got in. "So listen, I have a confession to make, it was me, i remember your face exactly... also I have it on Snap chat which explains why it happened." he told me. "You shouldn't do that you know." I said with an attitude. He seemed really upset for everything he did to me, you could see it in his face. The entire drive home he had it, it was like he felt bad even though he didn't know me at all. After 10 minutes of awkward silence he finally said "By the way, my name is Jason." I smiled "My name is Sophia." He smiled back and drove off into the dark of the night. I walked inside and went straight to my room and thought in what a crazy night I had.