Chapter 7: Trust Nobody...

It was the morning I could finally leave the hospital, I can't tell you how excited I was to leave that place and I was only there for 3 days. I hadn't heard anything from Jason ever since he left, I was a bit worried but I knew he would come back to me. Rachel took me home and made me some soup, she seemed down for some reason. "Hey are you ok?" I asked her. She looked at me and nodded,I wasn't so convinced though. I know my best friend too well for that, so I got up and looked at her deep into the eyes. "What?" she asked. I keep staring at her and then she gets up and goes to her room with a pretty upset face. Did I do something to upset her? I honestly didn't get the situation. She then came out and sat me down and hugged me. Her eyes were pretty teary but it look more like anger. We were quiet until she finally whispered, "I can't believe he did that..." I didn't understand so well, so I asked her to say it a bit louder. She looked at me and yelled, " I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT! HE PUT YOU IN DANGER!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I was speechless. "HE PUT YOU IN DANGER,LOOK AT YOU!! You know what?? AS YOUR BEST FRIEND YOU CAN'T SEE HIM ANYMORE!!" That's when I actually had a reaction, "Why would you want to do something like that to me? Do you like him or something? DO YOU WANT TO TAKE HIM FOR YOURSELF?" Rachel looked like she wanted to hit me, "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? ME, TAKE JASON FROM YOU? MY BEST FRIEND? WHY?" I was so mad I didn't even know what to say to her so I just left the apartment and drove off. Where? I actually don't know. I decided to go to MD and while I was eating I got a message from Jason, I read it and its like today was going to be the worst day of my life. The message read, "Grace and I are back together,which means we can't see each other anymore, bye." I was in public so the crying had to be held until I was completely alone. I went into the car and drove into an alley because I didn't feel like driving home right now.  I began to cry so hard that it was hard to breath. I said many things under my breath, horrible things. As I cried I got another message from Jason and it read, "If you ever thought we were "something" you were wrong I was just trying to get Grace back." and this time it was tears but with anger, I couldn't believe he did something like that to me after everything I did for him. I threw my phone into the back seat and drove to Starbucks to calm me down and to think over all my problems. Just as I got off the car my phone began to ring, I didn't want to get it but i felt like i HAD to, so I did and it was an unknown number. I didn't answer it because i'm the type of person that doesn't answer unknown numbers. I walked inside and I had my usual drink and I began to go through my phone and AGAIN and unknown number called me. I chose to answer this time and only responded with a hello. The voice was deep so I assumed it was a guy. He didn't say anything, and just as I was going to hang up he said, " I told you I wasn't done with you, I will destroy anything happy you have in your life for what you did to me. So you keep your guard up... I warned you." and he hung up. I had a neutral feeling to all of this, I had cried so much I couldn't cry anymore. Then I saw a car behind me and I didn't even react to it, I just sat there, I didn't care. The person came up to my window and peeked through, I just sat there and closed my eyes. I heard my door open and I was out of the car and into the passenger seat. I peeked at who it was but i didn't see it right because it was dark,but the smell was familiar...too familiar... I right away knew who it was and felt confused and relieved. I was going to ask what he was doing here, but I was too tired, so i decided to go to sleep, kind of hoping I wouldn't wake up to have to deal with all my problems the next day.