Chapter 8: She doesn't know when to quit

It was the next morning and I wasn't in Jason's apartment I was somewhere else... I could've sworn It was Jason who took me last night. I looked under the sheets and I was in my underwear and bra and It was so weird I got up and put whatever clothing I could find, luckily I found mine and I quickly put it on. As I was putting my shirt on I heard someone trying to open the door so my ass flew to the bathroom and locked the door. I heard footsteps and then a knock on the door, "Hey Sophia are you in there?" It was Jason... I opened the door and looked at him with a bit of anger. He smiles at me and hugged me, I didn't know whether to push him or hug him really tight so I just stood there. "What's wrong? Didn't you miss me?" I had no answer, I just grabbed my phone and showed him the message. He read it and had a confused face,he looked at me and I didn't even let him explain I got up and left him. Before I could reach the door he picked me up and locked the door and put me on the bed. I tried to get our of his grab but he was to strong. "Listen to me please!" I wouldn't I was only focused on leaving, I looked at him and my eyes began to tear up... He saw it and only hugged me really tight. I finally calmed down and began to listen, "This wasn't me I swear, I would NEVER get back together with Grace, you should know that by now." I didn't even look at him... I couldn't. Then my phone rang and it was a text... from Jason... I was so confused. Jason looked at me and then took my phone from me, he saw the messaged and he looked so furious. He called the person and it was the deep voice from last night. He said, "Jason the time is ticking..." and he hung up. I was scared, Jason and I were in danger. Jason was in shock,he looked at me and pulled me out the house and into his car. He didn't say anything but drive, but I couldn't just leave like that. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Your house." he told me. We got to my house and Jason pulled me out his car and pushed me into my house. I never have seen him like this, he was so scared. Rachel was home and came running from her room, "What's going on!" she yelled. Jason sat us both down and he sat himself down, and he was thinking. It was a good ten minutes and he just got up and left. What was going on, I honestly didn't understand anything. It was late in the night and I was texting Jason non-stop but I wasn't getting any responses, I was really worried something might have happened to him. Rachel was still kind of mad at me so I didn't talk to her so I was alone in my room... until there was a knock at my door. Since Rachel didn't seem to want to go get it I got up and went to the door and looked through my peep hole. Nobody was there... so I opened the door just to get a closer look and nobody was there so right when I was about to close the door someone in an all black outfit came out of nowhere. "WHO IN T-" I don't remember much after that only that I felt a big bang on my head. I didn't know what was going on but i could faintly hear Rachel yelling and then a huge silence. I woke up in a dark room and Rachel was next to me, I had a huge bump on my head and it hurt so bad, I got up to see where I was but it was too dark and there wasn't a light switch anywhere. It was quiet, too quiet. I was getting worried so I went to wake Rachel up, as I tried to wake her she got scared and began to scream and that's when I heard footsteps coming our way.I tried to calm Rachel down but it was too late someone opened the door... I have no idea who this person is.