7// Feelings & Emotions

"What happened Veer?", Akhilesh said with a tone of mockery and cruelty.
"Just thinking about the scene when I will kill you Akhilesh! ", Veer replied in his natural heroic manner looking ferociously at Akhilesh who didn't seem to care much.
I went near Veer and stood.
" Oh! Such a lovely scene! Both brothers are here to die! ", Akhilesh said as he laughed cruelly.

" They love each other too much, dad!", Shweta said walking down the flight of stairs.
I had guessed right! It was her! Veer stared at her with sheer hatred. He could murder her, his blood seemed to boil as he looked at her. He was clenching his fists tightly.
"Come here my doll! ", Akhilesh said. Still pointing his rifle towards us. But distracted.

Veer knew what he should be doing. He made use of the moment. He rushed in front as fast as possible and snatched the rifle from Akhilesh's hand. Akhilesh didn't realize what had happened. When he did he noticed that he was at the gun point. He froze in terror and so did Shweta.

"What say Akhilesh? Your beloved doll didn't tell you one thing. I Am Faster Than You Think!",Veer said with a wicked grin.
Akhilesh stared at him for a while and then smiled softly.
"You young people think you are faster than others but unfortunately you have less intelligence compared to me!", He said as he pulled out another rifle!
He aimed it at mom and threatened ,
" Put your rifle down or you won't see your mother alive again! She'll die just the way you'd father did."
Veer gulped nervously and seeing no other choice lowered his gun.

Just then Akhilesh came close to him as the tip of the gun touched Veer's chest.
"You do you think will save you now, you fool?!", He asked with mockery as he felt the cold gun point at his neck.
"I'm sorry, but I'll help him.", It was Jaanvi.
Akhilesh stood still as his gun slipped from his hand.
Veer knew his chance as he pulled Akhilesh by his shirt's collar.
"Your elder daughter is definitely a better person than you. Never mind.", As he was about to punch Akhilesh Shweta said,
"You will not do anything to him!"
"And why should I hear you at all?", Veer said looking at her now.
Akhilesh punched him hard on his rib.
Veer had suffered a severe cut in that region and couldn't but back as the others in the room got busy with him, Akhilesh fled.

Shweta had cold sweat running down her forehead.
Veer, as tears of agong flowed down his eyes, looked at her with deadly aggression.
He stood up still holding the part that had been punched. He walked towards her and caught hold her long wavy hair tightly and pulled her with it. She howled in pain. Tears ran down her eyes.
"LEAVE ME! ", she screamed.
" SHUT UP! ", Veer shouted back at her.

He pulled her up like that through the stairs up to the store room. Opened the door and pushed her in forcefully. She slipped and fell inside hurting her self.
" You deserve such treatment! I.. I told you sorry! Veer Chauhan told you sorry! I really feel ashamed of that gesture! You don't deserve to forgive me, you betrayer! ", Veer screamed at her and slammed the door behind him and left. She kept on banging the door but to no avail. He didn't even turn back.
The hatred towards Shweta in his heart was so much that he didn't even think of giving her a drop of water the rest of the day neither did he allow us to do so.

Next morning Veer went and opened the door of the room in which Shweta had been locked. When he opened the door Shweta was sitting in a corner of the room, her face dug into her folded legs. She wasn't crying, most probably she was asleep.

Veer went near her, knelt down and shaked her softly to wake her up. After a while she took out her face from her knees. She opened her eyes. Her eyes were swollen.

She took time to recognize Veer.
Recognizing Veer she stood up, angrily. And shouted,
"Why on earth are you here?! "
" I thought of waking you up and letting you free. ", Veer said in a soft voice, not the normal voice he usually used while talking to Shweta.
He had softened.
But Shweta was the same.
" SHUT UP YOU BASTARD! ", she shouted at him.
Veer looked at the floor for once and then stood up.
" Fine, as you wish. ", saying so Veer left the room.
Shweta stared at him, unable to say anything.

Shweta went back to her and washed her face, got herself ready and came down.
Very was busy with some clients.
Seeing that Shweta went back to her room.
Veer had seen her, so he decided to meet her once.

When he entered her room, she was sitting on her bed, in deep thought.
"You had to talk to me? ", Veer said interrupting her thoughts.
" No! Nothing! You may go! ", Shweta said in anger.
" What do you think you are?! The President Of India! ", Veer said frustrated.
" YES! I AM! ", Shweta shouted at him.
" What's wrong with you?! Are you mad or something?! ", Veer said getting more and more frustrated.
" Yes, I am mad! ", saying so Shweta broke into tears and sat down back on the bed.
Veer walked down towards Shweta and put his right hand on her shoulder, comforting her.
Shweta slowly rubbed off her tears as Veer knelt in front of her.

" What have I done?! I just wanted to save my dad! The person who loved me the most, whom I loved the most! What wrong did I do?! ", Shweta said and again broke into tears.
Veer's eyes became moist and a tear rolled down his left eye. He quickly rubbed it off.
He didn't say anything.
After a while he said in a comforting voice,
" Stop crying. It's okay."
At this Shweta looked up at him. She kept on staring this man who was the real reason behind all her tears and said,
" Please leave Mr. Chauhan. "
" As you wish. ", Veer replied and walked out of the room.
Shweta kept staring at him as he left.
She thought to herself,
" What's wrong with me, why did I feel like talking to him when I am so down and when the real reason behind all this is he himself?!
do I like him by any chance? "

Veer went back to his room and sat on his bed. He thought to himself,
" Why on earth am I feeling sad? What ever is happening with her is because of her own deeds! "

.....

Aha.. Do you smell something? 😁
Vote and comment! ❤️❤️