Forever And Beyond

Next morning by the grace of God we discovered the CCTV footages of the house which had Vishal Khanna shouting that dad had been murdered and the footage where Akhilesh Khanna himself confessed that he had murdered dad himself.

Due to the solid evidences Akhikesh Khanna was given jail for life.

Vishal Khanna thanked us for not filing a case against him and left for Chicago to get settle there.

We could now again shift to our own mansion.

Veer had first gone to the mansion to make some preparations for the shifting.

When we reached it was nearly night and I had not seen Veer anywhere. Most probably he was in his room.

As Shweta entered the room,

There was a rain of red rose petals. She was startled as once. As she opened her eyes she saw the beautiful room, dressed in red, the colour of Love.

She looked up to see how had there been a rain of petals on her when she noticed upside down bucket. She now looked in front of her, the room was beautiful. She started walking inside shutting the door behind her in awe.

She hadn't noticed the red balloons on the floor and she stepped on one of them and was about to fall when a hand held her by her waist. She opened her eyes in relief to see Veer who had just appeared from nowhere.

He was dressed in a red shirt and block trousers, looking the least formal he could. He held her in the same position until she broke the eye contact and pushed him aside.

" Are you so very happy that you end up with such ideas?", She said brushing off the petals all over her.

Veer slowly walked towards her and wrapped his hands around her waist from behind.

Shweta was in a pink saree which suited the environment well.

She wanted to push him away in embarrassment but somehow couldn't.

Veer turned her towards himself, holding her close to himself.

Shweta said softly, turning red thus time,

"Leave me Veer. "

" If I had to leave you I wouldn't have held you. By the way, I am taking my revenge for what you had done that night. Now it is your turn to blush.", Veer replied as his hand went up to her neck as he looked deep into her eyes, mesmerizing her.

He held her closer.

Shweta was now beet red.

Veer bent and picked her up, like he had when he had taken her up the hill to the temple.

Shweta stared at him blankly, not knowing how to react.

He let her down on the bed his hands on both sides of her body, looking at her intensely.

Veer moved away and got up on the bed, Shweta stared at his actions. Veer slowly started opening the buttons of his shirt.

"Veer.. ", Shweta was about to say something when Veer pressed his hands against her mouth saying,

" Nothing now.. I don't want to hear any revolts. In any case I am going to take my revenge irrespective of what you say."

Shweta decided not to say anything.

" That is like a good girl. ", Veer said.

Shweta now decided that there was barely any reason to be embarrassed, after all losing such a nice chance to come close to Veer would be a misery, she too decided to go with the flow.

She got up and pushed Veer onto the bed along with herself.

" Fine, I won't say anything mister. ", she said.

Veer smiled being happy that his first attempt of romance was so successful.

" That's good ", Veer said and held her closer to himself.

He slowly pulled her into a deep intense kiss. It was quite a while after they parted.

" Promise me you'll always be mine. ", Shweta said.

" I'm Forever Yours. ", Veer replied pulling the quill over themselves.

Next morning Veer woke up happily to find Shweta right beside him, looking as beautiful as ever.

"Hey beautiful, wake up. ", he said going near to her ears.

Shweta turned towards him and said,

" I know I'm beautiful but I wanted to tell you something.", she said.

"What? ", Veer asked, he felt she was going to complement him.

" You look like a.. "

" a.. "

" a... A monkey. ", saying so she started laughing at her own little joke.

Veer smiled at making a fool of himself.

" I'm so thankful to you for making me realize that, he said and got down to bed to put his buttons on.

Shweta was already dressed up, actually she had woke long before Veer did.

"So, you were already dressed up, huh? ", Veer said realising everything.

" Oh yes my Monkey King. ",she said laughing at him again.

" You know what madam, you had had romanced the last night with a monkey. Does that embarras you?", He asked coming close to her again.

"As if I really care about embarrassment. In any case, Signor Veer Chauhan I like the way you are - A monkey", Saying so Shweta again started laughing at him.

"I see Madame. Fine by me, if this monkey could help you in any way he would have gained a lot.", Veer says as Shweta immediately jumped out of her bed and hugged him from behind.

"I love you so much! Can you believe? I was once your enemy!", She said as he turned towards her.

"I know and you know what Shweta you are the best enemy Veer Chauhan ever had. The very best.", He said looking feel into the eyes of the girl he liVed so much.

Shweta hugged Veer again and said,

" Everything is so perfect, isn't it? "

" Well, that it is my love! And my great Sixth sense says that it will be till we live. ", Veer replied hugging her tighter.

"It is finally the end of our Revenge story it seems..", Shweta said looking up at him in anticipation.

"It is the beginning of our immortal love story, my love.", He replied as he pulled her gain to his embrace.

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.....
....

THE END
....

💕💕💕💕💕

Okay so I know this was short.
I wrote his what, around 5 years back..
So forgive me.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Do tell me in the comments section❤️❤️❤️❤️