The "Pilot" Chapter

Riiiing,riiiing. It was my alarm clock.

  I sat up from my bed quickly. It was 6:15 AM. Phew. I thought. I really hoped that I wouldn't be late for the first day in school at the Waller Gifted Academy.

  The headmistress of the school is Amanda Waller. She seems kinda strict, but I think I'll manage.

  I went to my bathroom, took a shower, got dressed, and took my stuff.

  Being the daughter of two great, powerful alien superheros, I had many abilities, such as superspeed, superstrength, x-ray vision, and many, many more.

  "Ellie, honey! Are you ready yet?" dad asked.

  "Coming dad! Just wait a minute!" I yelled back.

  Once I came downstairs, I headed towards the kitchen counter, and grabbed a bagel.

  "Shall we go?" dad asked.

  "We shall!" I said enthusiastically

  "On the count of three," mom said

  "1," dad said.

  "2," mom continued.

  "3!" I exclaimed.

  We shot up to the sky like a missile. I held mom and dad's hands. I was afraid I'll get lost on the way.

  We flew towards the east for a few minutes, occasionally stopping by to help a person in need.

  "Look! There it is!" dad said, pointing to a massive building in the middle of the woods. 

  The building was a perfect rectangle, with a protective shield around it. 'Kinda sounds like Hogwarts if you asked me.

  When we landed down, I looked at my surroundings. Everyone seemed nervous. Well, everyone except for the boy who I must admit, is quite handsome. Unexpectedly, the boy's dad came to us, and the boy followed. Oh my gosh! It was uncle Barry.

  "Hey Kara! Hey Mike! How are you?" he asked.

  "We're fine. Thanks for asking Barry. Although, I don't remember you having a son. I thought you had a daughter. Her name was Clarisse, right?" dad answered said, as he bro-hugged uncle Barry.

  "Oh! About that..." Uncle Barry said.

  "Barry, I swear! If I find out that you messed up the timeine again, I swear on Krypton and Daxam," Mom said with a glare.

  "Woah Kara, chill! This isn't my son okay? This is my nephew Clark. Oliver and Laurel named him after you know, him." He replied

  Ah yes, Oliver and Laurel Queen, my other aunts and uncles. I have many, truth be told, and most of them, if not all, were fellow superheroes.

  And of course I'm friends with their children. But this boy, I've never seen him before...

  Wait a minute! I used my x-ray vision. It was Clarisse. Uncle Barry must have taught her his trick of vibrating his body very fast to create a false appearance. Ha! They can never fool someone with x-ray vision.

  I went up to Clarisse and released a not-so-strong freeze breath; just enough to slow her speed down and reveal her appearance.

  "Ha! Gottcha uncle!" I said.

"  Aww! Dammit!" he replied.

  Mom and dad laughed. Then they congratulated me on my quick wits. Then, the bell rang. We said our goodbyes and our parents left.

  I went to the front desk and asked for my dorm. I was assigned to Room 4315. It was next to Room 4314 which was the dorm room of Robin and Jester "Jessie Quinn" Quinzell, daughter of Harley Quinn and the Joker. 

  Gosh. I'm roommates with Luna. Luna is the daughter of uncle Olie and aunt Laurel. Luna and I are the only ones with the same age in our extended family. The rest are younger than us. Sher and I get along really well so yeah, I'm excited to be her roomie.

  When I went to my room, I saw her. Jessie. Gosh, her stuff are all black and pink. Then her lips was really pink. It seemed like she used a matte lipstick. I saw a bit of blood from under her boots, because you know, it is so normal for the daughter of Harley Quinn and the Joker to go to the first day of school with blood under her shoe.

  I went to my room and decorated my wall and desk. After that, I attached glow in the dark stars on my ceiling. Then, I decided to head out and make friends.

  I wandered around for a bit then I bumped into Luna.

  "Hey LuLu!" I said when we hugged.

  "Hey Ellie! We're roomies right?" she asked excitedly.

  " Yep," I replied.

  "Ooh! Can't wait! Meet me at orchard fair around 10?" she asked.

  "Actually, I am about to go there. Sure, lets meet at the um, churros station?" I replied.

  Luna winked at me and ran to our room, her stuff in tow.