I Don't Snore, I Swear!

"Today is one hella of a day, don't you think?" Luna asked me.

We were in our dorms already, and I was catching up on my classes.

"Yeah, yeah, so if a civilian is in hostage..." I mumbled to myself.

"Ellie! Hey Ellie! Ellieeeeeeee answer meeeee!" Luna said, snapping her fingers in front of my face. My head snapped up and I glared at her.

She smiled sheepishly and muttered, "Sorry,"

I laughed and went back to work.

A few hours later, I was asleep, my stuff scattered all over my desk. I actually fell asleep while studying!

That was sooo not me. I never fell asleep while studying, but life is always full of firsts.

I sighed. Aiiiish, I have a huge quiz tomorrow and I barely remember anything! And, it was already 1 in the morning.

Giving up, I went to my bed and slept.

I guess I'll just really, really, really cram later

"Ellie. Ellie! Yoo hooooo!!! Yah! Wake up sleepy head!" I could hear Luna's voice, yelling at my ear.

"You didn't have to yell," I mumbled.

"I didn't have to yell? If I hadn't you'd probably still be asleep, and snoring!"

"Hey! I don't snore!"

"Oh, really? Oh well then, I guess one of these days, I'd better video you while your sleeping for proof," she said, laughing.

"Hahaha, so funny," I said sarcastically. "Why'd you wake me up though? You'd usually leave me alone, then I'd suffer in despair because I missed a few classes,"

"Well, 1, there are no classes today, the headmistress cancelled them for reasons I don't know. 2, the administrators of the school will be inspecting the dorms, so you better help me clean."

At hearing those words, I quickly sat straight from my bed, and yelled, "WHAT?!?"

Luna was already fixing the table and it's decorations, so I just closed my mouth, and helped cleaning too.

A few minutes, later, someone was knocking on our door.

Luna opened the door just in time, since I just finished baking a small batch of cookies, because why not?

Now, let me tell you, it wasn't who were expecting.