My Dad Saves our Butts

When I finally managed to clear the path for an exit, I signaled for them to wait, just to make sure. I went out first and yelled, "Hello? Anyone here?"

"Ellie?" I heard my dad's voice.

"I'm here dad! We're all here by the cafeteria," I said, relieved.

"Kara! I found her, not just her! All of them!" I heard dad yell over his phone. Damn. Mom's on dad's speed dial?

A few minutes later, we were all in the lobby, sipping hot cocoa while talking to our parents.

I told mom and dad everything, starting from the explosion. Mom looked worried but dad assured her that it was all fine now. I never saw mom this scared. Ever.

And that, actually scares me. Mom is one of the bravest people I know. Heck, she once battled Uncle Clark when he got mind controlled by my evil and thankfully dead grandma Rhea. If she was still alive, everything would be a mess, and I would never exist, seeing as grandma was against my mom and dad being together.

Five minutes later, everyone in my extended family was sitting near me, mom and dad. Heck, even aunt Caitlin and uncle Julian was here.

At around 7 o'clock in the evening, we were all allowed to go back to our dorm rooms, and the staff made our parents go home. 

<><><><><><><><>

Author's Note: 

Hiiiii! Yep, I deleted the parts I published last October, and yes, I rewrote this chapter. 

The storyline has kinda changed, now that I've removed the recent, short chapters, but I hope that you'll still read it! 

LOVEEEEE YAAAA'LL (thaaaank you for reading and not giving up on my lazy writing brain)