The Midnight Visitors Who Woke Everyone Up

I woke up shuddering. My dream was extremely weird.

"Honey, you're awake now!" mom exclaimed.

"How long was I asleep?"
"Half an hour,"

"Ok. Mom, I gotta get back to the academy,"

"What? Why?"

"Well, I just need to ok?"

Half an hour? 30 minutes? My dream felt waaaaay longer than that.

1 hour after, I'm back at the academy. I was telling Luna about my dream when she cut me off about the part about Ace.

"Seriously Ellie? Ace? For all I know, that guy is taken,"

Hot-headed, I explained my dream to her and yelled at her for jumping to conclusions.

"I guess I better shut up then huh?" she said.

"I'm going for a walk." I replied, ending the conversation. I stood up and went outside. I was just scrolling through my messages when I bumped into Ace.

"Watch where you're going nerd!" he yelled. Wait a minute! This was just like in my dream! OMG! I jogged outside to the courtyard and breathed the fresh air in. Is it just me or did I just dream of the frickin' future?

When I went back to my dorm room, Luna was asleep. There was a note in my bed. It said:

El,

Sorry for being too nosy. Just wanted to be updated. I feel weird in this school FYI. I don't know why. Please forgive me. <3

Your Nosy-Annoying and Favorite Cousin,

I laughed. I took my pen out from my drawer and wrote, I forgive you Lulu and placed it on top of her desk. I lied down my bed, quickly falling asleep too.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up at around 5:30 PM but Luna was still asleep. I cooked our dinner in our kitchen and ate. I washed the dishes and woke her up. While she was eating, we kept on talking about hilarious moments in our childhood. One example? Her brother John getting his head stuck in the window sill and yelling "Man! Help me!" at the engineer who was about to build his own room. John was 8, Clarisse was 9 and Luna and I were 10. We kept on laughing at poor young John.

At 6:15 PM, Luna was asleep while I on the other hand, am preparing my stuff for tomorrow. You see, the first day of classes start on the 3rd day which is, tomorrow.

I couldn't decide what to wear...

In the end, I decided to wear boots and a dress mom gave me.

At 8:30 PM, I still couldn't sleep so I just read some topics in advance while Luna, was deeply sleeping and snoring! By 11:55, Clarisse bust in the door and said 7 words: "Have you heard it yet? Batman's here."

"What?" I asked her.

"Batman, along with Wonder Woman, Jessie, and Robin, well, Nightwing Robin just came. Bye now!" she said, then left.

First of all, why were Batman and Wonder Woman here? Where did Jessie and NIghtwing go? Is all of this connected to my dream? What gives?