7- Broken Hearted

Did you read part six? If not, go read before this or you'll be lost!:)

********Kyle's POV**************************

She was totally suprised at my being here. We were having fun, just hanging out. The song 'My Immortal' by Evanescence was playing now. Carly and I went out to the middle of the living room and started dancing. 

She is the most beautiful person I have ever met. I love her. I thought as she layed her head in my neck. The song continued to play and I realized Carly was crying. She seemed deep in thought. 

"I can't do it," she sobbed, turning and running from me. I ran after her, pushing people out of the way, watching as she kicked people out of her room and slammed the door. I walked up to it. She was in there, crying, I could hear her. I hesitated, but lifted my hand and knocked.

No answer. She just ignored me. I leaned against the wall and slowly sank down until I was on the ground, feeling sad. Why did she all of a sudden run away? I could just walk in, her door doesn't lock, but I didn't want to barge in. I eventually stopped hearing her muffled cries and heard her slight snoring. 

Then, she started thrashing in her bed, shouting 'NO NO NO NO' over and over. That's it, i'm going in. Screw privacy. I opened the door and looked over at her. She was laying with her face in the pillow, and she was rolling back and forth, throwing her arms around. 

Walking over to the bed, I picked Carly up, tucking her under the covers, I climbed in next to her, wrapping my arms around her. I felt her relax instantly and smiled to myself slightly, drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

***

I was jerked awake, by someone jumping out of the bed. I looked at Carly, and the emotions I saw on her face almost made me want to cry. "Carly," I pleaded. I was wondering what I did.

"I...I-I just can't. I can't get hurt again. I can't let you get hurt. I-I-I..." she stopped talking, falling to the floor sobbing. It broke my heart. I was by her side, hugging her. She ran away from me, like I was on fire. I just sat there, feeling drained and empty. I heard the door slam and flinched. 

"Dude, what the fu-" Tony came in the room, but stopped speaking when he saw me, on the ground, head between my knees, pratically crying. I just shrugged as he came and sat next to me, pulling out his phone. 

"Hey Marissa, Carly might come there. She's upset. Just let her in for me, okay? Text me too, let me know. Okay, thanks, bye." he said, hanging up. The he called Lissa and told her the same thing. "Okay," he sighed, looking at me. "What happened?"

"I-I don't know dude. I was dancing with her last night, and she was perfectly fine, with her head laying in my neck, but she started shaking. I realized she was crying, but when I went to ask her what was wrong, she said 'I can't do this' and ran off. I waited outside her door, but she cried for a while. Then she started screaming, she was having a nightmare. I went in, picked her up, layed us under the covers, and went to sleep. She calmed down dude, I don't, I just don't know what happened." I spit out. "I woke up because she had jumped out of bed." I felt like crying. I really did. I felt empty. I loved that girl, and she didn't want me.

I love her. I sat there, thinking about everything, for a long time.

I took a shower, changed into a pair of shorts and threw on a t-shirt, grabbing my keys. I was going to go get my girl. I need to find out why she doesn’t want me.

AN- I had nothing to do, so I posted!(: It's not very long, but some major crap could go down soon. I didn't want this chapter to be super long. I decided to end this here. Let me know what you think.(: