chapter 1- hunt

Jason's PoV

We were on the hunt for EnderWolfDiamond. We belive she has kidnapped someone we knew and took that person's life an old friend of ours Kimi.....

"Jason hurry the hell up!" Ian yells

"I'm coming!" I yelled running to catch up to them

I caught up to the others and we were walking through the dark forest. Adam was looking high in the sky hoping to spot that evil hybrid. As soon as we got deeper we heard flapping wings coming from  a cave. We ran toward the sound and as soon as we got to the bottom of the cave that hybrid flew out.

"There's that hybrid!" Ian yelled

Mitch already shot an arrow trying to peirce one of her wings. But she avoided them and took off into the dark night.

Mitch's PoV

"We were so close!" Jerome says

"Yeah but she avoiding the freaking arrows." Ty says

I look at the sky and saw her flying northeast and I quickly followed. 

"Mitch spotted her again!" Adam says.

My PoV

A few tears dripped from my face as I was flying. My old friends trying to kill me because I'm the hybrid in the legends....that are completely wrong.  I heard an arrow coming toward me and I flew upward and avoided it. My eyes darted around trying to find a safe place to land. I finally found a tall enough tree and sat down on a big branch of it.

"I-i can't belive it...my old friends after me." I say

The cold wind hit my face and blew back my brown hair. My wolf ears droop down and I took off my collar. I looked down and saw them walking around looking for me. I stayed silent and let them walk by but I dropped my collar.

"Hey! this is Kimi's collar!" Jerome yells

I went wide-eyed. How do they still remember my name. I mean they are not supposed to...how..is this possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~'''

PLOt twists? this early? Yes.