chapter 2 - how

Adam's PoV

After what Jerome said we looked at her collar. Is she still alive? Is she nearby ...did she escape that hybrid? We took her collar back to our house and planned out something new.

" I can't belive we found her collar." Jason says

"Yeah...but she dissapeared two years ago prior to that enderdragon wolf hybrid...." Ty says

"Maybe it's a sign?" Mitch says

"Possibly" Jerome says

The seven of us continued talking and planning out how to get that hybrid. Jason placed the collar on the photo we have of her with us and looked at the photo.

"Where did you you go Kimi...why did you vanish all of a sudden...." he says

Mitch's PoV

I sigh and look at Jerome. I mean all of us miss Kimi dearly because she always knew what to do to cheer us up when we are feeling down. Ian and Quentin were discussing how to get EnderWolfDiamond... it's weird how the WolfDiamond part sounds familiar.. I shrugged it off and went to repair my weapon.  Jerome went ahead and came with me and the two of us were repairing the weapons when we say Enderwolfdiamond's figure fly in the dark night.

"Are any of the weapons fixed!" Jerome says

"Here!" I say

Jerome shot an arrow but missed. Soon enough the others came to try to help us out.

Ian's PoV

All of us were shooting arrows at EnderWolfDiamond. She kept avoiding each and every one of them. Adam was getting mad and shot 3 at her. I saw one peirce one of her wings but before we could do more damage she was gone.

"I at least hit her wing" Adam says

"Yeah" I said

"We can follow a blood trail now!" Jason says

Jerome facepalmed and shook his head.

"The blood would land on the tree idiot." Ty said

"Hey!" Jason says

"Wow..." I said

My PoV

I was in so much pain..Adam shot me with an arrow in my left wing. I landed at the cave and took the arrow out. I put the arrow on the stoney floor and used magic to repair my wing. Soon a bunch of questions flooded my mind.

"How do they still remember me?"

"How..I want to know."

I sat on the cold floor and my wolf ears twitched. It was another cold night  so I set out to find wood for a small fire. I grabbed at least five small logs and brought it back into the cave. 

"Another cold night...another day of running away." I thought sitting by the warm fire.