chapter 10- Never

My PoV

I was flying in the sky when I saw someone in trouble. I flew down quickly and saved a little girl from drowning. I even did some healing magic. However when she woke up and screamed. I flew off quickly as I heard some gun shots.

"How can I find my purpose! If I'm going to be shot at no matter what I try doing.." I say

I landed on a tall tree and plucked an apple off. I might not find my purpose at all in this world where I'm being hunted. I keep running away instead of facing my problems am I just that afraid. I opened my necklace and stared at the pictures and I began to cry.

"I remember when these two little photos were taken... two years and three days..before I became the hyrid I am now..." I thought

I closed up the charm and moved my hair out of my face. I was about to fly again when I heard the guys.

"I think EnderWolfDiamond went this way." Jerome said

I was staying silent. Never in all my life have I been so scared and hurt.I shook my head and flew up quickly.

"She's there!" Jason yells out

I flew even faster and managed to get away before I took any damage.  I got back to my cave and slumped down.

Jerome's PoV

We were on EnderWolfDiamond's tail. we were so close but  everytime we almost get to her something always stops us. I was looking around while the others pulled out some food to snack on. I noticed a shiny object glint so  I walked over to see what it was.

"What is it?" Ty asked

"Don't know" I say as I picked it up

I examined it and it was  a promise ring. 

"I guess someone lost this." I said

Ty nodded and walked back over to the others. I put the ring back to where I found it and joined the others.

"Never have we been so close to killing EnderWolfDiamond." Adam says

"I know. We just need to find the right moment to kill her." Mitch says as he took a bite out of an apple

"Which will be when?" Ian asked

"Maybe when she's off gaurd." Jason says

"But then she could strike back" I say

"Not unless we strike her here." Quentin says pointing  to the heart

"That may be the best option." Adam says

Ian's PoV

We kept discussing some tactics and set up our camp. We stopped by a big lake and took a quick dip to get clean and refreshed. 

"Are we going to hunt her tonight?" Mitch asked

"No. let's save our energy for tomorrow." I say

The others nodded and we quickly redressed our  selves after getting out of the lake and headed back to the camp. We were practicing with our weapons and got everthing prepared for the next day for we will  start our hunt.

My PoV

I was staring at the ceiling of the cave and tears were dripping from my face.

"I'm never ever gonna find my purpose..this is just so dumb.. I'd rather die now then find it and just be killed then.." I say sniffling

Then I heard voices.

"Kimi this is your mother.. please stay alive I want you finding your purpose don't you ever say never."

"Kimi it's Lukas and Crissy  stay strong! We may be gone but we believe in you."

I sat back up and wiped the tears away. For once my motivation is back to find my purpose  in this messed up world where I'm being hunted by my old friends.