Chapter 1

I Slowly Sit up after my obnoxious alarm reminding me of another worthless day went of as i gently swung my legs and get off my bed as my feet touched the cold wooden floor as I made my way to the bathroom to do my Hair and get changed.As soon as i get to the mirror it reminds me of who i am.I worthless human being who has no worth in the world to anyone. When i snapped out of my daze i quickly got changed and did my hair and brush my teeth. I walked back to my bedroom and got everything i needed for the day.My Bag was filled with general stuff like my books for each class and my pencil case and my PE kit.PE and Art are my favorite lessons if you ask me because they are the only ones that i enjoy sure i get A's in everything and I am Always getting the same score as the Famous Damian Wayne.

Sure I like like him but he will never and I mean never like me or even notice me for that matter because all i did was sit quiet in the back of the class and not speak and a lunch and break i would spend in the art room trying to avoid a certain group of girls who were the meanest but the meanest was Natasha and her two sidekicks Kylie and Rachel were the dumbest ever..

I walked down the stairs to find my dad not home I walked to the door but before i just checked that my wrists were covered and with my thin fingers i held down my sleeves so no one would see them marks on my wrist cause by my self. Don't get me wrong i am not depressed I just dont fit it  I mean in summer all i wear is long sleeves But one day someone saw but i just blamed the imaginary cat that nobody has every heard of and that never has existed.

I sped walked to school to avoid the big rush what came just 5 minutes before first class started.The thing is I just sit in the back and say nothing and nobody says anything back which i enjoy because i don't want to talk to anyone.

I made it just before the rush 2 minutes to be exact until i heard a motor pull up behind be as i had just entered the school grounds.It was a V6 engine as it seemed like and expensive car so im guessing it is Damian Wayne.Im joking i am not guessing because this is a daily routine that He appears at school at the exact time i appear through the school gate.

"]Lanford!"He shouts my eyes go wide as i heard him.

I turned around to see him run up behind me Okay maybe this happens every so often where we just talk about random stuff.

"Yes Wayne"I respond just loud enough for him to hear.

"I was wondering if you had heard of the new Vigilante that has been appearing around Gotham?"He Asked

Of Course he had to mention that,Lets just get this straight I am A vigilante also the one Damian I am Called Silver Phantom I have no powers what so ever and I am part of the team but no one know my other life not even The Batman or robin.

"Yeah she seems cool"I said

"What makes you think Silver Phantom is a She this person could be a he for all we know!"He said while we were nearly at our house room

"First of all she is a girl because if you look at the way she fights and her physique its obviously female"I said as  i sat down.

After that he shut up trying to thing of a response thats when everyone else came in and thats when i shut up.

~~~~~~~Time skip to break(After 2 lesson)~~~~~~~

I walked out of the classroom and was making my way to the art room when all of a sudden i was pushed to the floor i didn't even have to look to know who they were.

"Oh look its the worthless bitch who is a little worthless orphan"Natasha said

"Yeah worthless and worthless Girl and that nobody cares about her Worthless life" Rachel said

While they were pushing,Kicking,Punching and slapping me.

"40"I said to annoy them.

"What!?"Kylie said annoyed

"You have called me worthless 40 times today already and it's wednesday so you have said that i am worthless 40 times today alone so 120 times this week alone"I said while pretending to think about my answer also while holding back a smirk

You are probably wondering why i don't do anything to fight back because to be honest i deserve it you might think otherwise because i d-

"Hey!Stop that!"Someone Shouted ,interrupting my thoughts,Someone who's voice was easily recognizable Damian.

When he said they looked gobsmacked that he was standing up for me which was brave because nobody stood up against them especially for me.

They walked off after that and He offered a hand.I gratefully accepted but he grabbed hold of my wrist to help me get up. When he pulled me up i winced in pain and the pressure on my wrist he immediately saw that i was in pain and let go

"Elizabeth whats wrong?"He said with concern, Wait he said my name not my last name.

"Nothing"I said as i looked down and noticed blood slowly starting to seep through my sleeve from the pressure he put on by accident....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Depression is not a laughing matter.one in ten people are most likely depressed or have a mental condition.People at school see suicide as a laughing matter.What i did to help was Draw a semi-colon on my wrist to say that if the author didn't want your story to stop there maybe he wants it to carry on

If anyone needs anyone to talk even if its something happy and positive or sad and negative or you just want to vent your feelings to me ill be here and i promise that I won't tell anyone unless you want me to 

Stay Whelmed

Author~Chan