Chapter 8

Elizabeth's POV

Why is it so dark in here ad why can't I open my eyes.my body is are numb and my heartis slowly beating as i can hear a soft continuous beeping noise at my side and soft murmurs from somewhere in the room I am in.

My body feel so heavy I can't move it at all. A sudden weight is put on the bed as it sinks down and a new voice is heard.

"Lanford please wake up,the team needs you....I need you"It's Damian. My heart breaks as I can hear him sob quietly into the bed as I lay here no able to move to comfort him.

As i am surrounded by darkness I am lonely who no one to hold I wish I could wake up for God's sakes I need to comfort him.I need him.

Damian's POV
As soon as we get back I rush to Lanfords side as I saw her laying motionless with her pale skin and her eyelids covering her vibrant blue eyes.

I pull up a chair to her bedside as I held her pale cold hand in my tanned warm hand as they fitted together like pieces of a heart that finally colliding."Lanford please wake up,the team needs you....I need you"

Tears were threatening to fall as I realised how much I missed her presence in the room how she made every situation better.I couldn't hold them back anymore as I put my head on the bed trying not to show how I feel but I broke into sobs as my hand was still in hers.No longer caring if the others saw me I no longer care I want to let the world know how I care about her.

Dicks POV

I stood with Bruce on my right and Jason and Tim on my left observing the scene in front of us speech less

"I never knew he cared about her like that"Jason whispered looking at us."I never knew he could show his emotions like that"Tim said as we gave him the 'shut up' look and he went back to looking at the scene playing in font of our eyes as Damian was balling his eyes out at Elizabeth's? Side as his shoulders shook from all the sobbing.

Who knew that a boy like  Damian could bottle so much emotion only to let it go so quick.
--------

Here's a short chapter for you lot and thank for the support
Stay helmed
-Lady_S