Chapter 4

When we got to my room I shut the door behind us so no one would hear or see.As soon as he sat down he looked at me straight into my ocean blue eyes his jade green eyes staring at mine and mine staring back at his.His eyes were full of curiosity and caution.

"Whats wrong?Please tell me Silver"He said voice laced with worry

That was when i broke down I fell onto the floor and cupped my head in my hands and started crying my eyes out letting out all of my pain into tears that stream down my face and my sobbing which was no longer quiet.He did the most un-Damian thing ever he came up to me and hugged me and tried to calm me down and to get me to tell him what was wrong.

I didn't say anything i just showed him my wrists that were covered by my gloves and gestured for him to take them off.He pulled at the tip of the gloves to looses them on my hands and he gently pulled them off to reveal bloodied bandages on my lower arms.He cautiously and slowly unraveled them off of my skin to then for his eyes to see the scars and wounds on my wrists some old from about 6 years ago to more recent ones from today. thats when I expected him to freak out and call me a loser and walk away but he didn't.

"Why?"He pondered his face held the expression of sympathy

"Isn't it obvious why?"I responded

"No it is not because you are a smart and intelligent girl who is beautiful"He said contently.Thats when my mind said that he's lying

"I'll tell you why,because i am dumb,fat,ugly,worthless,useless,unimportant,a waste off space and i can name more if you want"I said sadly not looking him in the eyes

He looked at me in disbelief that i said that about myself he wanted to argue back but his mind begged to differ with what choice his heart wanted to do.He gently shifted closer and put his arms around me and let me cry into his shoulder and we just sat there for what seemed like hours when it was only 30 minutes.He pulled away and walked to my on-suite at the side of the room at got something and came back out a couple of seconds later he came out with a first aid kit.I got a glance at his lower arms to see white marks almost like scars of some sort on them i just thought nothing of it and just brushed it off but i would have to bring it up into a  conversation on a later date.

He opened up the first aid kit and got out some fresh bandages and some bandage tape and started to dress both of my wrists with care and concentration his eyes were filled with concern no longer filled with curiosity.

He finished one and moved to the other wrist this one was more scarred than the other but he didn't notice.I think or hope he doesn't.

"58"he mumbled just loud enough for me to hear.

"What do you mean 58?"I asked with confusion

He motioned to the scars littered on my wrist which was now covered by the bandages on the wrist he just wrappee up.Oh he counted them.

After he finished he put his arms on my upper arm and looked at me in the eyes.

"Promise you won't do this to your self ever again."he said sternly putting emphasis on ever.But he has to known that this is a promise i cannot keep.

I just nodded and held out my hand and held onto his and he started to rub the top of my hand to calm me down.

"Lets go back to the team"He was already stood up and he offered me a hand up and i gladly accepted his offer.

The walk back was really awkward we didn't keep eye contact and we didn't talk at all and when we reached the main room  i had a quick look at the clock to make sure I was okay for time.

"Hey where did you two go to"RedRobin asked when we got back.I looked over at Damian and he looked nervous which is a rare thing so I helped him out.

"Robin showed me the grotto since i hadn't seen it yet"I responded covering for the both of us.I headed to the kitchen and got up my Hologloves screen and adapted the footage in the grotto so me and Damian appeared there and I deleted the footage of us going to my room and of us in the mission room.When i walked back in I saw Red Robin on his hologlove looking at security.In the nick of time.

I sat on the couch and watched whatever was on which was the film Hercules.it was at the part where he was training with Phil.

~~Le time skip~~

When the film finished I looked at the clock and it read 11 Oh no i have to go like right now otherwise i am in deep trouble with my dad.

I Jumped off of the couch grabbed my stuff and ran to the Zeta tube and disappeared into thin air on my way home.

What do you guys/girls think is gonna happen next?