Chapter 3

"Hey Silver wanna play Mario Kart with us?"Garfield Said with his main focus on the screen as he was trying to beat Jaime ,he was playing as Mario as Garfield was playing as Luigi.

"I've never played"I said answering truthfully because my dad didn't care enough and didn't have the money since he was always drinking.

"What!"  Garfield and everyone else said gobsmacked whilst turning around and staring at me.I rubbed my arm in embarrassment.

" I'm just going do something quickly then i'll be back"I said running off to my room to get changed.

I got to my door and entered the pin.When the door opened i ran in and opened my wardrobe and looked at my choice of clothes and eventually picked a grey turtleneck sweater and some blue denim jeans I ran to the bathroom and shoved them on so i didn't have to see my horrible body.I went to my mirror and re applied my concealer to hide my tiredness even more.

I ran back to see that Red Robin/Tim ,I may or may not know his identity because i am a self learned hacker that hacked the JL systems when i  was 4 by accident,Cuddling with the second Batgirl Stephanie Brown.

"Im back"I said plopping y self down next to Beast boy he started explaining how to play and how to use the controller.Soon enough i got the hang of it and was racing as Yoshi against Jaime and Garfield

le time skip

"YES!"I shouted with joy as i bet them both on rainbow road. Both of them had a shocked look on their faces.

I jumped off of the couch and went to the kitchen to get some cookies but when i walked in I saw Robin the person i ignored after our encounter at school the person i was trying to avoid.But he isn't usually her on Wednesdays so what is he doing here when he usually trains with batman on Wednesdays.
"I thought you didn't come on Wednesdays?" I asked generally confused my head tilted to the right with a confused look placed upon my face.
He opened his mouth about to say something but then closed it like he was thinking about what he was gonna say when he just walked up to me and grabbed my wrist-Bad idea-I winced at the pain for the second time today(Dave-ja-vu much).I looked to see where he was dragging me which looked like we were going to the mission room.
"Let go your hurting me!"I shouted as the pain in my arm was getting less tolerable than before
He bluntly ignored me and carried on walking.We reached the room and Robin let go of my wrist and stopped to look at me he took off his mask after he made sure that we were alone.His eyes gazed at my wrists and then to my Eyes as if he was expecting an answer.
"Silver.show me your wrists."He said sternly.My eyes widened at what he said.If i showed him my wrists he would know that i hate myself.

It was my turn to grab his wrist as i lead him to my room so i could show him the self hate scars on my wrists.

This is shorter than the other two(I think😔) because it was written on my phone.
-Stay Whelmed
Author~Chan❄