Chapter One: Pilot

Chapter One: Discover

Britain

The Kingdom of Miradon

Stella

Mom just left for work. Our goal is to keep ourselves occupied until she gets back. Mom left at 8:45 am. So she'll be back around 6:15-ish.

I have blue eyes and straight brown hair. Looking at my sister was like looking in a mirror, except I was two inches taller than her.

I'm wearing a black crop top, high-rise dark blue jeans, and black high-top vans. I wore my long straight brown hair out; I had on smoky eyeliner that brought out my blue eyes, a foundation that matches my skin tone, and red lipstick.

Ella is wearing a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and white vans. She had her long straight brown hair tied back, and she had on black eyeliner, a foundation that matched her skin tone, and red lipstick.

"Alright, what do you want to do?" I asked Ella.

"You already know, let's go outside," Ella said as she got up from the table.

"No! We can't!" I said, stopping her.

Come on; she already knows this. That's the number one rule. Don't leave the cottage.

"Why?" Ella whined.

I shot her a look.

"Ugh, another boring day. I don't understand why we have powers if we can't even use them." Ella groaned.

"Well, you have to learn how to control your powers before you can fully use them," I told her. I'm sure she's heard that before because that's what our mom told us.

"I know."

We recently discovered we had powers on our thirteenth birthday. It's kind of a cool thing to discover. It's been a year and one month, and I feel like I haven't even improved. Ever since that day, I have felt this strong urge to use them. I'm sure Ella feels the same way.

"How can I, when we can even go outside?" She pouted.

"Sorry, I'm not breaking the rules. You didn't answer my question."

"Right. So today, I thought we could do a puzzle. It's been a while since we've done that."

"Alright."