Chapter 45: The Get-Together

Written: in advance

Date: 25/3/17

Words: 1,146

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Le time skip to Friday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<><>Sky's POV<><>

When I got home I flopped on my bed. Not even joking.

I smiled. "Finally done."

Finals are finally done, and I couldn't be more happy. I just want to take a nap to celebrate, but I can't. The group is getting together to chill after the stress that is finals week.

I still had about an hour before I went to Preston's place, (which was were we were all going), so I just went on my phone. It was then that I realized that I actually had a YouTube channel. That was now dead.

I shrugged. It wasn't like I put a lot of effort in it anyway. Maybe I would start it up again, but I didn't feel like it right now. 

After watching YouTube videos on the Sidemen's channels for an hour (sounds exactly like my life XD), I had to get ready.

After finally picking my outfit (above), I grabbed my phone and was ready to go. Wait, couldn't I have just stayed in the outfit I wore to school? Nah. I had to laundry tomorrow anyway. So why not?

I said goodbye to my parents, and was on my way. It was then that I realized the last time I walked from my house to someone else's I got kidnapped. Well that makes me feel 100% better. 

Thinking of that of course made me think of Simon. What was he doing now? Did he go back to the UK? I'll have to have Vik if he knows. To my knowledge they made up, so I don't see why Vik wouldn't know. 

After 10 minutes of walking, and thinking of the future and Simon, I made it to Preston's house. There were none of my friends cars there, which didn't surprise me. We walk literally everywhere. The fact that some of us even had cars was weird. 

I knocked on the door, and waited. After a minute it opened and I was greeted by a smiling Preston.

"Hey babe." 

"I hate you."

He laughed at that. "Love you too."

We went in and then downstairs to the living space that was down there. Everyone was here already besides Vik and Willow. I guess they were coming here together. Everyone was in a circle-ish shape, so I joined them. I sat down on a couch next to Lilly and Crystal, while Preston stayed standing. I guess so he could go answer the door when Vik and Willow got here.

When I joined the conversation we were talking about... living in boxes. Of course.

"I still bet I'm going to." Aliya protested.

"Can I join you?" Kenny asked.

"What?" Ivy asked, shocked.

"Yep. We can be box buddies." Aliya said, high-fiving him. 

"Of course you're talking about living in boxes." I said.

"What else would we be talking about?" Avery asked sarcastically.

"We're all weird, this is normal conversation for us." Lilith pointed out.

"We can be normal." Mat protested.

Everyone just stared at him, looking at him pointedly.

He sighed. "Ok fine. We can never be normal."

"Yep. That's us." Jerome said happily.

"We're that group that nobody wants to be friends with because we're insane." Mitch agreed.

"Well that's a little detailed." Bailey commented.

"But true." Rob added. 

The door bell rang then.

"Looks like Vik and Willow decided to show up." Lilith joked.

Preston went to bring Vik and Willow down here, and we just kept talking.

"So, actually talking about something we can all talk about. Finals week are done." Adam said.

"Finally. Yes." Lilly sighed happily. 

"Are we talking about finals being done? Because if so I'm happy they're done." Willow said as she walked into the room.

"I think we can all agree on that." Lachlan agreed.

"And we're all here to calm down after finals. So, is there anything that you guys would you like to do?" Preston asked everyone.

"Truth or Dare?" Aliya suggested. 

"Um aren't we supposed to be trying to relax? Because Truth or Dare is not a relaxing game." Mitch said. 

"I completely agree with that. We shouldn't play it." Ash agreed.

"So, what do we do then?" I asked everyone.

We were just silent. We had no idea what to do. We're trying to relax, but what should we do?

"What about watching a movie?" Bailey suggested.

"Well it is relaxing. Sometimes." Vik said. 

"And now choosing the movie problem is started." Rob commented.

After a solid 15 minutes of arguing we decided to watch Captain America Civil War. Mostly because it's on Netflix, and it's a Marvel movie.

During the whole movie, there was laughter, and people saying 'me' at everything, and talking about which side everyone was on. It was great. 

I think this is what everyone needed. It was technically nothing special, but it was what we all needed. Just to relax and hang out with each other. 

When the movie ended, we kept the lights off and just talked. We talked about what we thought about the movie, and about the future. 

Apparently, I wasn't the only person who had no idea what I was planning to do. We all had things we liked to do, but didn't know if we wanted to do them for a living. The only thing we knew was were we were going. 

Bailey was going to Music School. Willow, Lilith, and Aliya were going to Art School. Lilly was going to Fashion School. Ash and I were planning on going to the University of Texas in Austin. So was Adam, Kenny, Ivy, Avery and Crystal. 

The only people who didn't know where they were going where Rob, Preston, Lachlan, Vik, Mitch, and Jerome. They said they didn't know exactly what school they were going to go to, which was odd because we start in the Fall. That's not that long away.

But hey, who knows what the future will bring? The future can bring a lot of new and different things, so who knows what will happen. Hopefully they'll figure it out though. 

Talking about the future was so weird. But time goes by so fast. The future is tomorrow, and then the day after that, and so on. I think that's why time goes by so fast. The future isn't actually a year away. It's tomorrow too. 

But hopefully no matter what happens in our futures, we're still together. I know everyone says that high school relationships don't last. Hopefully that doesn't include our group though. I want us to stay together. I can't think of a world without these guys. They're my family.

I hope we stay together for a long time to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I swear I get deeper at the end of each chapter. Hope you enjoyed! See you in the next one!

~Autumn