Chapter 23: Kidnapped

Written: 14/4/16

Date: 18/4/16

Words: 1,405

A/N: I write the date like people from the UK do even though I'm from The States. Also, please look back at my update schedule. Oh, and the picture is Sky's outfit. There are also many POV switches... Ok I'll stop now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<><>Sky's POV<><>

I was walking over to Lilith's house with my stuff to spend the night. I was really excited for tonight. We were going to have a lot of fun.

Wait, something's not right.

Then, I felt it. Someone was following me. It wasn't even that dark out!

I turned around, but saw no one. Well, that's great.

I turned back around, and ran into someone.

They had blonde hair and blue eyes. He smirked.

"Hi." He said.

"Um, hi." I said back.

"Do you want to go on a journey?" He asked.

"Um, thanks, but no." I said, trying to push past him.

He grabbed my wrist, and laughed.

"That's funny, you actually thought it was a question." He said.

I was really scared, so I started to scream.

He covered my mouth.

"Nope. Sorry. Not happening." He said.

Then... blackness.

(Plz don't kill me, I fan. Remember, I'm doing it to myself so it's ok! *desperately tries to reason with the rebelmaker before they kill me*)

<><>Preston's POV<><>

All of us guys were in a room while the girls were in a different room. We had been messing around for about an hour. Sky still wasn't here though. I knew that because she would have come found me before she went to the room the girls were in. I was starting to get worried.

"Guys, why isn't Sky here yet?" I asked nervously.

"I'm sure she's fine, Preston. You're probably just being over-protective." Lachlan said.

I stood up. "I'm going to go see if she's with the girls."

"Preston, she's fine." Jerome tried to convince me.

I shook my head. "Something's wrong. I can tell."

There was a knock on the door, and then Ash poked her head into the room.

"Hi, Ash. What can we do for you?" Matt asked.

"Sorry for interrupting you guys. I was just wondering if Sky was with you guys." Ash said.

"No, she's not with us. We thought she might be with you." Rob said.

Ash shook her head nervously. "No, we thought she might be with you guys."

"I knew something was wrong. We have to call the police!" I said.

"Preston, chill dude. What would be tell the police anyway?" Lachlan asked.

"I don't know. Something is just not right. Maybe she got kidnapped!" I said, getting really scared.

Rob walked over to me, and hugged me, trying to calm me down.