Chapter 29: Remembering + Calling

Written: 15/5/16

Date: 16/5/16

Words: 472

A/N: Chapters will be short until chapter 33. Oh, and you know how there was a cliffhanger last chapter? Yeah, well, you're not gonna get the exact answer until the end of the chapter. It will be pretty easy to put together the pieces of the puzzle though, so you'll know the answers anyway. And by pretty easy, I mean if you use common sense you'll understand right away. Ok, anyway, on with the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day in the story: Monday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<><>Preston's POV<><>

It was Monday. I went back to school today. And we still didn't have Sky back. Vik said he was still trying to get through to Simon. That we shouldn't interfere. That he has it under control.

I didn't believe him.

I wanted Sky back now. Her parents wanted her back too. They realized she was 'missing' now, and they were looking for her. They didn't know we knew where she was though. And we were keeping it that way.

I just wanted her back.

I remember when we first met. She knew a lot about us even then. And now she knows pretty much everything about us. (The us is the youtubers by the way)

I remember when she started dating Lachlan. I was broken. But then they broke up, and we started dating. I was so happy. I'd protect her no matter what.

And yet I was sitting here while she was kidnapped. And I knew exactly where she was. So why wasn't I going to her?

I looked at my phone. Time to call him.

I picked up my phone and dialed the number. Don't ask me how I memorized it.

"Hello?" They asked.

"Simon." I said simply.

"Ah, yes, the boyfriend. I'll surprised you called me, and not your girlfriend."

"You'd answer the phone either way." I almost growled.

"Yes, yes, that is true. Anyway, why did you call me?"

"Why isn't Sky back? Why do you still have her?"

"You don't know? Oh, wow. That is too good."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You don't know. He didn't tell you. Ok, so listen. I'm trying to be more nice here, but really? He didn't tell you? Now that, is too good."

"What are you talking about? What do you mean he didn't tell me?" I asked, sort of frantic.

"Think Preston. Who knows me? Who's almost too nice to function? Someone I would have known for a long time? It's not that hard to figure out."

"Do you mean Vik? What did Vik do?"

"That's for you to figure out. Bye Preston."

"No! Simon, wait!" I raised my voice, but it was too late. He already hung up.

What did he mean?

What did Vik do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed! See you in the next chapter!

~Autumn