Chapter 33: Favorites

Written: 7/6/16

Date: 7/6/16

Words: 444 (Illuminati confirmed! Wait, I just ruined it, dang it. Oh well, it's staying XD)

A/N: Last chapter of shortness! And, also, thank you guys so much for over 1k reads! It really means a lot. Anyway, on with the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day in the story: Thursday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<><>Sky's POV<><>

I was sleeping until I heard a knock on the door. I looked up at it, and then it opened. Simon came in.

I smiled. "Hi Simon."

"Hey. Sorry I woke you." He said, coming over to me, and sitting next to where I was sleeping. 

"It's fine. What did you need?" I asked, sitting up. 

"I just wanted to talk. You know, have a normal conversation." He replied. 

"Why?" 

"Because, you know. Tomorrow, you're going to leave." 

"Oh. Yeah, right."

"Yep."

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

"What's your favorite color?" He asked.

I looked at him, he looked serious. So, he wasn't kidding. Well, I don't think he was anyway. 

"What?" I asked, confused. 

"What's your favorite color? I know basically nothing about you, so please, answer the question." He said. 

"Oh, ok. Um, it really depends on my mood of the day." I replied.

"What's your favorite color for today?" 

"Um, today I think it's a light blue." 

He smiled. "Cool. Now, what's your favorite animal?"

"Well, I don't have a favorite of anything really. I have at least 2 favorites of everything." I explained.

"So, what's one of them?"

"A dolphin."

"I can see that."

~~~Le time skip bc they just do boring talking~~~

I smiled. "So, you know more about me now, that good?"

Simon smiled too. "Yep. Here, I'll leave you alone now." 

He got up and walked to the door. 

"Simon." I said.

He turned around. "Yeah?"

"Thank you." 

"What?"

"Thank you for not being mean. I know all my friends probably think you're some crazy murderer but you're not. So, thank you for not hurting me." I said.

He smiled. "Of course. Bye Sky."

Then he left the room.

I smiled. I liked Simon. No, not in that way. As a friend, obviously. But, he was pretty awesome. I would miss him. But I missed my other friends more. 

Well, guess it's good I'm going home tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm here! I updated! Why? Well, because it's summer. June is the only month where I'm home a lot. I'm home like one week in July, and 2 weeks in August. So, I'm trying to update whenever I can now. I'm going to hopefully finish this book by the end of the summer, but I make no promises. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! See you in the next one!

~Autumn