Chapter 10: Flirting

We pulled up to this super fancy restaurant.

"I don't have this type of money!"

"Don't worry on me!"

"I knew that what guy takes his girlfriend out without paying?"

"Wait?"

"What?"

"We're a serious thing?"

"Erm!"

Then I got out of the car as quick as I could, and ran around the corner of the building when suddenly I see a familiar face...........

"Jake?"

"Terra?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for you!"

"What why?"

"Because after the day we broke up I was thinking of the terrible jerk I was, and was hoping we could get back together!"

"Um, NO!"

"Come-on why not?"

"Because I have feelings for different people and things!"

He then snatched me up, and started to take me the other way. I then realized I had Garrett......

On the top of my lungs I yelled....

"GARRETT HELP! GARRETT HELP!"

 I hear feet thumping, and I only hope it's Garrett. My heart was pounding, and the steps were getting closer. But we were getting father away.

All the sudden I see the face I love so much 'Garrett'.

"Garrett help!"

"SHHHHHH"

He then snuck up behind Jake spun him around and uppercut him twice, kicked his balls three times, and spin kicked him in the face. I finally got free and Jake ran away flicking Garrett off.

"Thanks for helping me!"

"No problem who was that creep?"

"A very old gang member of mine!"

"Oh, and why did you run off?"

"Because........because I didn't think you liked the idea of me liking you."

"Well you wanna know something?"

"What?"

"I like you too!"

I started blushing and smiling. I could hold it in no more. Either could he apparently with the big smile across his face.

We walked back to the truck, and decided we would dinner another night.......just the 2 of us! :)

(Garrett's truck on the side)